Brother and Best Friend

One sided love is a bitter drug.

There was no second after that.

I know his heart would never be mine..

Was it so greedy for me to want him?

Or tell me how to stop these feelings..

I'm dying to know..

Just a little bit more, just a minute longer..

Your eyes traced his figure, he was ordering the food for both of you.

He asked if you wanted something else.

No, you said faintly.

His phone was ringing again. You smile at him, signing him to pick it up.

He ignored the call, "I will call back later." You wondered if Yerin was the one who called,

would he say the same thing?

"Thank you for treating me to dinner, next time it's my turn to pay."

It was your hint to arrange another date.

"It is not necessary." But he did not take it.

"Ah, I'm desperate.." You never really chase a man or being in a relationship before.

It is just this unrequited love that lasts for five years. That long already? You thought to yourself.

"This is Koo, he is my big brother's best friend.." Yerin introduced you to him.

"Koo?" It was a cute nickname.

"It's Jungkook." He said.

"Oh.." His smile was warm, if only you noticed that he already set his eyes on her..

"He is so good to me. I like him more than I like my brother."

"Koo helped me.."

"Koo did this for me.."

Each of her words were gotten to you, leaving you craving for the man you barely knew.

You sure it was love at first sight, and at that time, you are also sure if Yerin will help you if you told him about your feelings to her Koo.

But.. "We kissed.. He was very gentle.." She said with redness tinted on her cheeks.

It will never be the same again.

"What should i do..?" You took your phone, you did not reply to Yerin's text, not today, not yesterday, not the day before, "It's really over now.." At least you tried, at least.. you.. gave your best..

You saw the reflection in the mirror.

The bruises that Taehyung made had been a week and they started fading. You hadn't come out from your room since then.

It was all the way up to your neck, he was not a nice person at all. How could he do this to you! You can't even blame him..

It was your own stupidity to think a man like him has compassion.

Yerin and Jen visited you a few days ago.

But you just can't face them yet. Not like this.

Taehyung is Yerin's brother.