Appropriate

"Don't be unreasonable."

"Let me sleep a little longer.." He could not sleep at night.

"Go to your own room." You put your stuff on the table. He turned to the other side of the bed. Continuing his sleep.

You mouthed some bad words and typed your assignment on the laptop loudly. Ten fingers working together to annoy him.

Pit pat pit pat.

"You are going to break that keyboard. Do you need to type so loud?"

"Yeah." You said as you continue to make any other noise. Dropping the book and flipped the pages over and over again.

He tossed around to face you. You dropped another book, smiling innocently to him.

"It's slippery." He was hugging your pillow. You will have to change that sheet later.

"You can stop. I'm not sleeping anymore." He dislikes the idea you have to bend or scrunch down to get them back later, "You came back late yesterday. Where are you going?" He heard from the maid.

He had good relationship with them. They were his spies now.

"Some student asked for my help." So you tutor them after class. And there was some other activities from college students organizations, too

"You went back and forth everyday. Don't you think you should slow down a little." He was busy, but you were busier.

"What? I'm fine." You shrugged him off. This is the way you cope up, when you returned home the house was always empty. You had to busy yourself so that you did not think to do something stupid.

"You are fine. How about the baby? Your body doesn't belong to you alone anymore. You hurt, it hurts too." Seriously, didn't he play this card too soon?

"Tch.."

"You always study anyway.. Should we go out today?" Go out? With him? Nope.

"Don't you have something else to do?"

"No, I'm taking a day off."

"Nah, I'm good, get out of my room if you are done with whatever you are do-" He was right behind you. His warmth was radiated on your back. He was prisoning you with his arms.

"Um, what are you doing now?" Keeping a distance from him you scooted to the table.

"I am taking the book from you. I will keep this until we back."

"Yah, i'm not agreeing to go with you!" You tried to reach the book back from him. Ugh.

"Oh, yes, you are now." "Change to something.. appropriate." He was about to say something sexy but maybe not today.

Some other time, beside.. he will mind if another male staring at you. He will have the urge to kill them. He didn't want to appear in tomorrow morning's newspaper.

You appeared wearing a nice dress, not to impress him but to not be judged walking with a man like him. Obviously he was glamorous with whatever he wore.

"No, change, this is too revealing." He said.

You looked down. No they are not! You did not own something too revealing!

"Are you blind?" You sulked.

"No, go and change." He crossed his arms.

"Are you insulting me?" This dress looked just fine! Ugh! You stomped back to your closet.

"Just change."

"God, you are annoying." If he takes you to somewhere cheap you gonna flip.

You came back with another one. This one is super nice the color suit your skin.

"Change again." Second dress.

"Change again." Third dress

"Change again." Four dress.

"Fuck you, I don't want to go anymore." You went to the closet and threw everything away.

Taking random shirt and pants you went out, showing it to him.

"This one is okay." He finally approved.

Your mouth forms a thin line. Where could you get poison to kill this man?

"If you don't want me to wear a dress you could've tell!" You snapped.

"Who the fuck you want to impress by showing off your legs like that?"

He walked around you, seizing you up to down.

"Don't get any closer," He tugged the waistband of your pants, you slapped his hand, "Seriously?"

He shrugged, "Good, let's go."

How could it fair when he was all neat in a suit while you wore this simple outfit? Was he going to take you to library? This was very frustrating

"I'm not going in!"

"What now?" He groaned as if he faced a three years old kid.

"Are you kidding me?! This is a fancy restaurant how could you let me dressed sloppily like this!" You were not a fashionable but you know how to dress, ok.

"You look fine to me."

"No, it's not!"

"Come on, I'm hungry. I booked a table at 7."

You wanted to punch him real bad, real real bad. Library doesn't sound so bad now!

The waiter led the two of you to the table.

It had a quite view for the city.

"Kim Taehyung." "It's really you." A very beautiful girl approached your table. She greeted him with a kiss on the cheek, "You never call me anymore." She said as she touched his chest. You have seen her somewhere. Her face is so familiar but you couldn't recall, "How rude of me. Sorry for interrupting." She smile to you, "Taehyung, are you dating younger girl too these day. Park Jimin is really getting this trend to everyone, huh?" She knew him, he knew her.

"I'm not dating him." You said quickly before his sloppy mouth telling her that you were his fiancé. But judging by how pretty she was, he probably wanted to hide that fact too.

So you are just helping him.

"Good girl. He is very naughty guy." She pat his arms. Well, he didn't seem to bother with it.

"I'm with my dad here. I should keep going. Nice to see you. Call me sometimes."

"I will." He touched the back of her hand.

Taehyung was still smiling after she left.

Maybe he should came after her if he so reluctant to be apart.

"Girl are literally throwing herself at you." And she is very a beautiful one. She is very friendly to you, too. Maybe a little bit touchy to him but still.

"Don't you know her?" He asked, amused.

"No.." She did feel familiar somehow, "Oh my God! She is that famous lingerie model." You said hysterically. Now you remembered her, Jen liked to show her picture to you and Yerin. So you already saw her half naked without even knowing her. World is so weird these days, "How do you know her?!"

"Pft, if you are engaged to a man like me, you should get used to it." 

-bangtanboyspersona

Your vote will means a lot to me <3