The Baby Gender

"Congrats.. It's a girl." The doctor smile at both of you. Taehyung was smiling very wide. You could tell that he was very happy from the bottom of his heart.

Today was your monthly doctor appointment.

Taehyung picked you up after college.

The doctor prescribed some medicine to strengthen your fetus. She told you that you can call her anytime if you felt uncomfortable.

"We are eating outside today?" The driver was headed to the center of the city.

"Yes.." Taehyung was busy with his phone.

"Who are you calling this time?" He had been nonstop calling everyone. His mother, his father, Jungkook, Yerin, and Park Jimin who was not fond of him.

Some people you don't know. That's it.

"Ah, it's my phone.." You hurriedly picked up the call, "Hello?"

"We are going to have a daughter..." He was looking at you. The two of you were sitting side by side in the backseat.

"Are you an idiot?" You rolled your eyes as you ended the phone call.

"I never have a big sister.. So I'm happy that my daughter will be a big sister for her little brother later, someone that will protect him." You wanted to smack his head.

"What little brother! We-" You didn't finish the sentence, the driver could hear you.

"Better if she is just like you." He said.

"Uncle Lee, I'm going to have a daughter!"

He spoke to the driver.

"Congratulations, Mr Kim." Mr Lee congratulated him. Taehyung smile in satisfaction. You stared at his face. Is he really that happy? He is non stop smiling since the two of you left the hospital. His cheeks must be hurt by now.

"Order whatever you want." He said as he looked at the menu, "I'll be having steak.. Should we open a bottle of wine?" He asked.

He was in good mood.

"I can't drink, remember?"

"I guess.. Sparkling water for my lady. And i will still enjoy your best bottle of wine." Taehyung put away the menu.

"So selfish." You murmured and ordering the most expensive ribs on the menu.

"Kim Taehyung." A man greeted him.

He smile to you politely, "Dating a student is a trend now, huh? First Park Jimin dates your sister and now you." Not this bullshit again.

"As the matter of fact, she is my sister's best friend. We are engaged." You choked to hear his words. What's no point of asking him to keep it quiet if he is going to tell everyone he met.

"You are not kidding?"

"Show him the ring, baby." Taehyung winked at you as he took your hand.

"Congratulations. We should have a drink sometimes. No more girls this time. Let me know if you have time." "Can he still go out, Missy?" He smile to you. You know him, he was Park Hyungsik!

"He decides." You sulked. So they usually drinking with women, huh? If you stayed with him. You will most likely to be hurt.

Seeing you were answering him very coldly. Hyungsik was smiling at Taehyung.

"I won't bother the two of you anymore. Have a pleasant night." He excused himself.

Taehyung diverted his eyes to your direction.

You pretended like you didn't notice his eyes at you. Scrolling through the phone.

"You are scaring him. Are you jealous?"

He crossed his arms.

"Of what? You can go with him if you want to. He could drink wine." "And get me his number, too. I find him extremely pleasant to my eyes."

"I'm more handsome than him!" He denied.

How could you think someone else was more handsome than him right in front of his face!

"Stop embarrassing yourself. No one think that way. Everybody knows if Park Hyungsik is the new Park Jimin." Also, no body say that but he wouldn't know.

"That's actually okay. If i am too handsome, people will think I'm too good for you."

"I'm going to have a niece!!" Yerin hugged you. She was the second Taehyung. Now you put it that way, they were quite similar in some type of way.

Yerin came to your place today. You told her, you were bored, Taehyung didn't let you go out. He 'advised' you to stay home in the mean time. After spending some time with him, you don't feel he was as bad as you thought he is.

He could be irritating but also caring.

"When will the marriage ceremony? It should be done before your stomach big." Because like it or not people will talk. Just like Yerin and Jimin. The age gap and everything were intriguing people. Your round stomach started to visible. 

"Oh.. we haven't decide yet." You couldn't bring yourself to tell Yerin that this was also a pretend engagement.

"Do you think he will escape?" She ask suspiciously. Her brother had been super calm.

The more quiet he was, the more you should worry. But it was not the case.

"Not at all.." If there was an opportunity for someone to escape between the two of you, most likely it will be you, "How do you know Jimin is the one?" You asked.

They were moving so fast. After finding out Jimin once married. She didn't hesitate and accepted him. They found some obstacles but both of them seems to handle it well.

"I'm just know.." She smile, "I can feel it. Every time we are with each other. I don't want to separate at all. I can't get enough of him. I can talk about everything to him. I feel safe, i feel secured." The way Yerin gave herself to Jimin because she believes in him.

You and Taehyung didn't have that.

That guy irritated you like he was living for it.

You would never know what he had on his mind. He always does something unexpected.

When you thought you know him, he changed again. It was too confusing.

"I don't know if i could feel secure with him. I mean you know your brother.. he betrayed you, she will betray me, too. I'm an outsider who don't share a shed of blood with him."

He probably not seeing you more than a woman who carried his baby.

"I also think the same when i started dating Jiminie." The doubt, the insecurities, why he was with her when he could be with someone more but those things gradually disappear.

He treated her, he let her know that she is the one he loves, "Y/n.. there is still time if you want to reconsider the marriage.. you can raise the kid on your own. I'll be with you. Your doubt is not unreasonable. My brother is hard to be handle. I don't want him to hurt you." "Beside the marriage is not announce yet." 

-bangtanboyspersona

Your vote will means a lot to me <3