Mother of Jesus

Taehyung entered the living room. His mother was on the phone with someone. He heard her mention a name and keep repeating the same words over and over again.

"I will send you his number, too. Yes, honey. Yes. I won't, don't worry." She promised her lovely daughter as she ended the call.

"Hello, mother." He kissed her cheek, "Who is it?" Taehyung heard the conversation midway

"Yerin?" He asked.

"Yes."

"Why'd she ask about your gynecologist? Is she pregnant?" Damn Park Jimin. Will he ever stop getting his girlfriend pregnant?

Taehyung smirked by the thoughts.

"Not her, Y/n. Could you believe it? She is a very reserved person. It is indeed much easier to believe your sister who is pregnant." Your mother cursed her own mouth. It was the truth.

"Who?" Taehyung thought he misheard the words his mother says.

"Y/n. You remember her, your sister only friend. I remember she is smart and well educated. I wonder who the bastard that got her pregnant.." It's your own son, Mrs Kim.

"Seems like he ran away or something. If it is my daughter I will bury him alive along with his entire family." She raged. "I'm sure her parents will think of the best for her. Poor girl.."

Taehyung crossed his arms as he waited for the girl in front of the college. There was a bunch of paper scrambled under him. Some of the students gave him their number.

You and Yerin walked out from the university. Yerin was looking for Jimin's driver.

You caught his figure first. Your heart suddenly thumps loudly. Yerin didn't know that you were pregnant with her brother.

"My stupid brother. What is he doing here?" She frowned. Her mother did not mention Taehyung will come here last night.

"You go greet him. I'm.. I'm-"

Taehyung grabbed you by the arm. You looked at him vigilantly.

"Get in." He opened his car door, signing you to get in.

"Brother." Yerin was confused. She didn't know the two of you were talking to each other.

"No thanks." You walked around him, Taehyung grabbed your arm.

"Get in or I'll make you." You glared at him.

"Brother! What are you doing?!"

"Mind your own business. Your driver is right there." He pointed at Jimin's car. Yerin couldn't see you because Taehyung blocked her sight, "I won't harm her. We have something to talk about." He reassured her.

"I won't forgive you if you hurt Y/n, okay!" If it was herself, Jimin would think of any way to protect her but you were as fragile as a snow. And this fox was ugh!

Tehyung started the car engine after Yerin left.

"Are you pregnant?" He took a good look at you. You were a bit skinnier since you didn't have much appetite lately. You didn't look like pregnant to him.

"Do you think I'm whoring around?" Who's else it might be?! You were only sleeping with him! You didn't even remember that night!

"Damn it, answer me." He cursed. Seeing you won't answer his question he change direction.

"Where are you gonna take me?" You did not want to follow him anywhere.

"Hospital."

"Why? Why are you taking me to hospital?" You strictly told Yerin not to tell anyone about your pregnancy. You didn't want anyone to know, especially this person!

"You are pregnant." He stated.

"Who said that?"

"Yerin asked my mother about her gynecologist." "It's mine, isn't it?" His eyes were tracing your figure. Especially your stomach.

"I'm not Mary ( Mother of Jesus ), I can't get pregnant on my own!" You wanted to strangle him, "And if you don't get that, YES. It's yours!" "It's damn yours!!!!!" You hit him, hit him again.

"I'm driving. Do you want me to kill us?!!" You were strong if you didn't realize that.

"Just fucking kill me!!! It's better than having to carry this baby of yours!!" "I can't even remember that night!" It just happened in the blink of an eye.

"I can guarantee that you will totally have a highlight of youth." He snorted. You slept with him and you did not remember, it was an insult! An insult!

"Maybe you are not as good as you think." You sneered, crossing your arm.

"Oh, you should see yourself, baby." He smiles smugly, "I can still recall that night clear in my head. I remember the birthmark on your hip." Your birthmark, "Yes.." He enjoyed that look on your face now.

"I'm going to abort it." You fixed that decision now. You did not want anything to do with this shameless man now or in the future anymore.

He will swallow you whole!

"It's a baby. You can't abort it. It's my child. " Let you abort the baby? In your dream! He wouldn't let you do that!

"I can't? You are joking. Forget it. Whether I want to abort or keep it has nothing to do with you."

Seeing him like this, she really wanted to abort the baby.

"You can't! It's a living thing. It's innocent. You could hate me as much as you want but.. keep it.. I'll raise it if you don't want it.."

You were surprised to hear his words.

He wanted it that bad? He wasn't a heartless creature after all..

"I don't know.." You already searched for information about pregnancy. And it didn't look like a walk in the park. The body changes and everything, "I think i will abort it.."

Taehyung took a turn when the two of you almost arrived at the hospital. Since he didn't take you to hospital, he must have changed his mind.

"Are you driving me back now?"

"I'm taking you to the bureau." He said.

".. Bureau?" Bureau?

"We are going to get a marriage certificate."

-bangtanboyspersona

Your vote will means a lot to me <3