The Parents

"Mother." Taehyung kissed her cheeks, "You look beautiful as always. Yerin is not as beautiful as you. You look like her big sister." Taehyung bombarded his mother with compliments the moment he saw her. She was watering her plants.

His mother chuckled hearing his cheesy line.

"What is it? You look like you're in a good mood." Her son was the most handsome one.

"I have good news for you."

"Good news?" How unusual. He usually gave her headache.

"Listen, mother. I need you to have a seat first, okay." Taehyung patted the seat next to him. Mrs Kim put down her water spray on the table and sat next to him. Taehyung put his arm around her shoulder, hugging his mother.

"Why do I get a bad feeling about this?"

"Bad feeling? It's a blessing." He smiled.

"Blessing? What a fancy word for you.." Even she always pretend to be dumb. Taehyung's reputation was up to her ear. She could not say she was proud about it but it was still acceptable.

"Mom, you are going to be a grandmother." He said.

"Me? I'm going to be a grandmother? Does your silly sister is pregnant now!? Is she still living in Park Jimin's house?" She was clearly telling her to stay in her own apartment!

"No." He chuckled.

"No?" Who else it might be. It can't be....

"It's me. I got a girl pregnant."

"Taehyung, honey.." Mrs Kim patted his thigh calmly as she took off her house slipper, "What did you do, Kim Taehyung!!" She beat him mercilessly. Taehyung stopped his mother.

"Don't worry. It's not a random girl I met. You actually know her. She is quite nice. It's Y/n. Yerin's best friend."

"Y.. You!" His mother rubbed her chest, she felt her heartbeat unsteadily, remembering about those words she said when Yerin told her that you were pregnant. It was his own son she's cursing! She could die young with a son like him.

"Yes, you like her, right since she is Yerin's only friend." The one and only.

"She is only twenty year oldd!!!!" She beated him even more.

Taehyung ran around the couch, "Y/n is nine weeks pregnant. She just found out."

"She carries your grandchildren." He added the last line carefully.

Mrs Kim could not stop patting her chest.

"Let's just accept I would probably never marry, Mom. You should take this child to continue our family name or else, it died with me." He had to convince his mother first.

Mrs Kim always worried Taehyung would be deceived by a strange woman. She did not know whether she should feel relieved it was you or beat him harder.

"What are you going to do? Have you met her parents yet?" He should marry her. It was Kim's bloodline, it should have been born as a legitimate child.

"Not yet. She doesn't want to marry me."

"Kim Taehyung." She was ready to beat him again. Was this still time to play for him?

"It's okay. I will handle it. Isn't it better than if Yerin got pregnant?" He snickered.