Like you bully your sister?

"Why don't you sleep yet?" It was almost midnight, he had already taken a bath when he went to check your room. You were wide awake staring at your ceiling like a statue.

"Hm?" Is it already this late? You were dazing thinking about your sister.

"How's the dinner?"

"I can't digest the food."

"My dinner wasn't very great, either. That old hag. I mean the old man couldn't stop talking. He kept rumbling trash. I almost flipped the table." He moved your feet and put them on his lap, massaging them lightly.

"Still better than mine.."

"Does she a more terrible sibling than me?" Taehyung amused. You and Yerin stamped him as the most terrible brother in the world. Seems like he had a pair now.

"Kinda.. Ah, my head hurts. I hope she leaves soon." Maybe she will miss her work and her free lifestyle.

"Do you want a cup or tea? Chamomile?"

"No need. I will try to get some sleep.." You had to go to college tomorrow, "Sorry about your dinner, too. I really miss eating with you. Please tomorrow make it before dinner and take me to eat outside.." You were thinking about it but your mouth spoke it loudly, "Did i just say it out loud...?"

"Yes you did.." You were begging him. He never thought he would hear you beg him.

"I'm sleepy. You can leave now." Covering your legs back with the blanket, you hushed him off the bed.

"I want to sleep here!" He stated.

"What? No?!!" Taehyung climbed to the other side of the bed, he is not listening to you.

"I'm tired too, I'm the head of a family now. I work hard day and night." He did nothing but scold his assistant, torturing them, he only want you to pity him, "Hmm.. I like the scent on your bed more. They smell like you.." Which he found very intoxicating.

______

Haeyoung handed the money to the maid.

To pay what she heard just now.

"You are not lying to me, are you?" She was asking around about your relationship with Taehyung for the maids since you spend most of the time at home.

None of the maids opened their mouths, but one of them came to her room after.

"No, I really heard it.. Mr Kim and Miss Y/n are faking the engagement." The two of you were arguing about something after you came back from hospital. She was sent to your room to take dirty laundry. She could hear both of them yelling at each other through the door.

"What else did you hear?"

"Miss Y/n .. seems to hate Mr Kim. She is very indifferent towards him." After hearing their fight, she observed the two of them when they were alone, "S.. she said, she didn't want the baby.. she wanted to abort it back then.." The maid fiddled her fingers.

Haeyoung smile inside her heart, this was a piece of very useful information.

Does it mean they don't love each other like they show to their parents? Maybe they planned to separate or divorce? It doesn't matter.

She could use this for her own advantage.

"Seems like my sister is not as sweet as she looks, doesn't she?" The maid was quiet, "Don't you dare to tell this to someone else."

Jungkook thanked the waiter.

He took a sip of the coffee, his eyes were calmly observing the guy in front of him.

"Everything is okay with Y/n?" Taehyung was currently texting you, he sent you a pic of a dog he saw this morning.

"Yeah." Taehyung frowned, "Why? Why do you ask?" He does not like it when Jungkook shows interest in you.

"Geez, I'm not going to take her from you." Jungkook snorted, he had no intention to, "Why did you call me here if you only looked at your phone." He was like a high school student in love. Can't stay away from his phone now.

"She texted me back, saying I am immature. She is so adorable.." He chuckled.

"She is not praising you, you know that, right?" Jungkook frowned, Taehyung already lost his mind.

"Now she told me to get lost." He was amused to read your reply.

"Leave her alone. Isn't she in her class now?" He knew Yerin's schedule and it was pretty much the same with you.

"Yes, but she keeps replying tho?" Taehyung shrugged. You wore a loose shirt these days to cover the bump. His mother had been asking when the marriage would be held. She wishes the two of you will marry before your stomach grows.

However, he did not have the answer. He was waiting for your decision. Things were really good lately between the two of you.. But he can't tell whether you like him or not.

"I can't believe this day comes.." He is able to see Taehyung crazy for a woman.

The two of them continued to discuss some trivial business matters. Jungkook was asking for his opinions. Taehyung looked like a  slacker but he was quite reliable.

"Look at them. It's Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook. It's not the end of the world after Park Jimin gets engaged. There are plenty of men like him." These two must have fallen from the sky.

"Ah, right. Should we get their number?"

Her friend drooled after the perfect figure.

"Taehyung is possible but Jungkook, he doesn't seem interested in girls."

Haeyoung did not notice them earlier. It was really Taehyung. She recognized both of them.

It was still fresh on her mind how rude Taehyung treated her. However, remembering that the two of you were faking the engagement, she could not contain her smile.

This time for real, she will make him hers.

"Oh, they are leaving.. Walking this way. Should we greet them?"

"We would not get another chance." The girls were fixing their hair.

Haeyoung took the first move, "Taehyung-sii." She greeted the man.

"Do I know you?" Taehyung frowned, eyeing her up and down. Haeyoung swore this guy was doing it on purpose to humiliate her!

"We met before.. Ah, you are making me embarrassed." She tried to laugh it off, "Oh, let me introduce you to my friends.." Taehyung looked at each face smugly. Jungkook didn't know who these girls were but they were so dead right now.

"I don't know you." Taehyung repeated, "I must've remembered if i see this ugly face of yours." He glanced at Haeyoung coldly.

Haeyoung was so embarrassed in front of her friends. She thought at least as your 'fake' fiancé, Taehyung will act nice to her.

Maybe your relationship with Taehyung was so bad that he did not want to be nice to everyone around you.

"Who is that?" Jungkook asked after the whole unusual encounter, she looked kinda familiar.

"Y/n's sister."

"So you do know her." Jungkook chuckled.

"She is bullying Y/n." No one can, only him could bully you. Because he knew he wouldn't hurt you at any cost.

"Like you bully your sister?"

"Yah, are you my friend or hers!" Taehyung said unhappily.—

-bangtanboyspersona

Your vote will means a lot to me <3