Do you want to keep the baby?

Haeyoung knocked on her mother's office.

After a humiliating breakfast with her friends, she went to her mother's office.

"You are here sweetie. Let's have lunch together." Your mother called her secretary.

"Yes, please."

The two of them sat in the restaurant beside the office building. The place is in the middle of the city. They set a high price for their set of meals even though they were still filled with people.

"What are you thinking?" Your mother rubbed her hand. She smiles at her daugher warmly.

"Hearing Y/n got pregnant makes me so jealous. As you know and have asked so many times, I don't have a boyfriend.. Now my sister is going to have a baby before me, I got sad.." She sniffed.

"Oh, dear.. We will look to find someone for you." Haeyoung thanked her mother.

Her husband can't be just anyone and definitely can't have lower status than Taehyung. She did not want to live under your shadow. Her husband must be wealthier, more handsome, and powerful.

"Mother.. actually, I don't know whether i should tell you this or not.." She started.

"Hmm? What is it, honey? You can tell me everything." Your mother smiled at her fondly, she missed her. Haeyoung was the copy of your mother when she was young.

"I'm just a bit worried about Y/n.." She worried you might live a better life than her in the future. She had been working hard doing everything while you did nothing but playing and luckily got pregnant with Kim Taehyung.

How is that fair?

"Why? Because she is pregnant?" Taehyung was very gentle and kind to you. When she watched the two of you together. She felt you were truly lucky.

"That's not only it.." Haeyoung hung her words, "There is something else.."

"What do you mean?" Your mother is confused.

"... I heard this from a maid, she said Y/n and Taehyung are faking their engagement.. They are not really together as it seems.." She said carefully as she watched the expressions on her mother's face.

"Faking the engagement? She is pregnant, he can't -"

"Mom, if they are serious, why aren't they married yet? Her stomach is visible now. Please don't be angry at her. My stupid mouth.. I don't even know whether this is true.. but it can't get it off my mind. I'm worried about Y/n.."

"Yes, yes, I know sweetie.." Mrs Han was very uncomfortable in her heart now.

"Y/n wanted to abort the baby. Taehyung is the one who wants to keep them." —

Taehyung read the document in front of him.

It was your sister's information. From the moment she was born until the latest. He could say it was quite impressive. You were smart, of course your sister was also the same. But she was more ambitious and greedy.

"What is that?" You peeked through his iPad.

He was sitting on your bed, usually he will be nagging at you and now he looked very serious

"Your sister." He showed you the pages he read, "Are you sure one of you wasn't switched in the hospital?"

"Maybe I am.." Why did he look for information about your sister? Even he said she was ugly you sure with both of your eyes that she isn't ugly at all. She was better than you in every aspect.