Extra Story Part 2

Taehyung hung up the call. It was midnight and the two of you are just done making mess on the bed, finally feeling hungry.

"Taehyung..." He ran his fingers on your back.

"Hm?" He was drowsy.

"Let's move back to my place. I literally do nothing. I want to finish college.." Six months are more than enough for you to recover.

You felt nothing changed about your body.

Everything was as good as new.

"We are still on that?" He chuckled, he thought doing you so many times could make you forget.

Maybe he didn't do his best.

"I will go crazy." It felt like that. In any second, you will lose your mind and forget yourself, "You still have Yerin apartment. We have an empty room. Please let's just move back.."

"But my mom.." Mrs Kim is the happiest.

She was very lonely with two adult kids. Yerin's baby will be taken care of by Mrs Park. The only one she had was yours and Taehyung.

She really loves Lily.

"Taehyung.. She is taking away Lily from me.."

From the moments she was born until today,

Lily is her grandmother's darling.

"Baby, she did us a favor. I'm not good with babies. Don't get me wrong but can you watch after her yourself?" You are too young, and basically before the baby, you were still very much a child yourself.

"I want to feed her, too. I want to bathe her.."

"They did everything, the only thing I did was put her to bed." Watching Lily sleeping became the most relaxing thing you do ever.

She was cute and adorable. First you were anxious to have a baby, now you are anxious because they don't let you be with your baby. Motherhood is the weirdest.

"That sounds like a good deal to me."

"You are not listening to me at all." You whined.

"Y/n, baby, listen to me.. My mom only wants to help us.. If you continue your college now. Will you be able to take care of Lily at the same time?" You can't even cook for yourself. He was in his busiest time of his life, too. He felt at ease leaving you with his mother.

"I can use some help. Maybe one of the babysitters." Taehyung chuckled to see you being stubborn, "What? Is it funny to you?"

"Nothing. Alright, I'll think about it. Let's enjoy ourselves since we are already here. Come to think of it.. This is the first time we have no one third wheeling us." Oh, how bad he wanna hover you again, "Promise me you will enjoy our holiday. No more Lily talking. Only moaning and groaning allowed. What do you say?"

"I'd say you are perverts."

"Of course I'll let you eat.. and see some views.."

Nope, he didn't plan to leave the bed at all.

He smiles cunningly, kissing on top of your head. He couldn't give you a proper honeymoon back then.

Now, he will repay those time.

"You two came back earlier than I expected. I told you to go somewhere else. Bora bora is beautiful. My friends recommended that place." The maid carried the luggage.