I don't like him!

"Is that so? My bad. But she did not seem to think that way? Do you really know her?"

This can't be more awkward, Seokjin read your troubled face, he did not need to know you

long to unravel your thoughts. Your body language says it all

"You want our wedding invitation?" Taehyung asked unhappily.

"There is no need." He chuckled, "Excuse me, then. Again, nice to meet you, Miss Han, If you are bored you can come to play with me." He kissed the back of your hand and winked at you. Taehyung swore this guy was doing it on purpose.

"I'm sorry, thank you for the ice cream."

He smiled as he walked away, eating his own ice cream.

"Why the fuck you accept that?" He growled.

"It's free..." You shrugged.

"It's free? It's free? Your fiancé is a billionaire. I can buy you the whole factory, don't fucking joke with me. It's free.."

He scoffed, which you found very funny.

What makes him so upset?

"I still like free stuff.." Who doesn't?

"... You need help.. Seriously." He bit his lower lip, "Just look at him you wouldn't know if he is a con artist."

"What? Are you being serious right now? He looks fine to me." Wtf is his problem?

"Just because he is handsome,-"

"I never said he is handsome." Now you know this unreasonable act. He is probably unhappy to see you all relaxed and bubbly. He likes to see your vein popped out of anger.

"If you don't stop being so annoying, I might go to his room. We could have some peaceful conversation." Can he just leave you alone? "I'm tired of hearing you humiliating me. You must hate me more than I hate you.." You got up from the seat. You only have to endure two more days.

"I don't hate you."

"Pft.. then why did you keep doing this to me!!" You pushed his shoulder, "Don't you dare to follow me! I'll throw your stuff out!"

Yerin saw you and Taehyung were arguing. Suddenly you were leaving. You seemed to be upset at him.

"What did you do this time? Why do you hate Y/n so much, brother? You keep provoking her." Yerin sulked, "I asked her to go with you here so that she could see the better side of you.. I guess you are helpless, I give up.."

Park Jimin looked at him pitifully

"You should be frank with your act." He advised. Yerin dragged him to the direction you headed. Taehyung kicked the table beside him. Why? He was just teasing you? Why did you get so angry? He likes to see you pouty and yelled at him. He dislikes that guy. He dislikes everyone that you smile at.

"Y/n ahh, how long will you lock yourself inside the room?" Yerin knocked your hotel room. She felt bad since she forced you to come here. You didn't come out after lunch.

Taehyung was also not in a good mood.

She can't be lovey dovey with Jimin seeing the two of you like this.

You opened the door for her, "I'm okay. I'll just take a long nap." "You should go and play with Mr Park. Don't mind me."

"B.. but..-"

"I'll out for dinner." You reassured her. Maybe you will walk around a bit later.

"Okay..." "Should I tell Taehyung to go back? I'm sorry he is so annoying.."

"It's not like he will listen to one of us.. I think he hates us equally." You hate his gut; he hates your gut. You couldn't think how the two of you really married.

"It's just.." Yerin was trying to put the two of you together since Jimin told her that he thought Taehyung had feelings for you which now she highly doubted.

"It's okay.." Sometimes he could be caring and very considerate.. He was like a quiz you couldn't solve.

While...

Taehyung was sitting in the lounge. Finishing his works. He saw the guy you talked with but this time he was not alone.

Yerin asked you to have dinner with her.

However you decided not to go with her.

You bet Mr Park is preparing something special. He rarely takes a leave so you also want Yerin to have a good time.

You walked around the buffet. There was plenty of food served. You ate a lot since you didn't have your proper lunch.

You saw the man from earlier. He seemed to see you too. You wanted to apologize for Taehyung's rude behavior and probably have a nice chat with him.

"Kim Seo-"

"Jinnie!" A girl back hugged him.

He looked at her gently, "You are here."

"Who is this? Do you know her?" She asked.

She was circling her arm around him. It must be his girlfriend.

"No." He denied.

So he acted clean.

Your face was red with embarrassment.

You can't say you know him! You greeted him. Even though he hadn't answered you yet, you were clearly standing in front of them.

He was winking again at you. Ugh! He did know you, he just didn't want his girlfriend to know. Men like this are the worst.

At least, Taehyung was bad but he never flirted with other girls. None that you know.

"I've been looking for you anywhere."

Taehyung appeared out of nowhere, "Do you know them?" He frowned, putting on an act.

"No..." "I mistook you with my friend. Sorry to interrupt." You politely nodded to the girl.

She smiled and waved her hand.

Taehyung was secretly following you.

Since you were so upset. He didn't want to make your holiday even worse.

"Come on, say it. I bet you have some words on the edge of your tongue."

"Nope." He signed the waiters to serve the dishes he picked.

It was just an ice cream. Ah, now you probably feel so bad that you couldn't sleep anymore.

"Eat. Want me to feed you?"

"He has a girlfriend.."

"So you are the one who wants to talk about him." He snorted.

"Men are such trash."

"..." "Why are you so upset? Do you like him or something?"

"No. I don't like him." It was the first time someone so flawless approached you. People like Jen or Yerin better. No one was interested to talk to you.

"He is not that handsome anyway. I'm more handsome than him."

"Yeah.. yeah.." You agreed quickly so you didn't need to hear him.

-bangtanboyspersona

Your vote will means a lot to me <3