The Marriage

Your eyes fluttered open.

The other warmth that was attached to you was replaced with a cold sheet. It still smells like him. You looked around the room. He wasn't here anymore. It wasn't a dream, was it?

He felt real, the kiss was real, the arms that trapped you under him were real.

You traced your lips. It was a bit swollen from the kisses. It was not a dream.

You smile at the thoughts.

Yawning, you got up and went to see yourself in the mirror, oh, the makeup artist will be so upset. You quickly washed your face.

You should do your makeup in an hour.

There was a fancy bag under your eyes, not to mention your dull skin. Your hair was a mess.

However.. you were happy..

You know he is the one.. Last night felt perfect, it was full of love you never imagined you will have in this life.

Taehyung had you inside his arms all night. You smile at the thoughts. How contrast your feeling towards months ago and now.

People make mistakes.

He used to live freely, no one was restraining him. You were not justifying his action because you love him, you were fully aware what he did was wrong..

I should stop thinking about this..

The makeup artist was already waiting after you were done with your morning routine.

"Ah, did you even sleep last night? Yerin ah, help me putting a face mask on your sister in law face."

"I'm sorry.. Please make me beautiful.."

You chuckled. Or else you are afraid Taehyung might run away.

"That's why I'm here. I'll do your hair first." Yerin put the mask on your face carefully. She is glad you and Taehyung made up.

"Thanks." You smile at her.

Yerin took the dress, she made sure everything was on the schedule. She even had Jimin's assistant to assist him. She took her responsibility seriously.

"I should go to check on the mothers. I ask someone to bring you breakfast."

"Thanks, Yerin."

"Ahh,. I can't believe you are going to marry today... With my brother!!" She squealed in happiness. Not her best brother but still.

Yerin was all smiling in front of you however she can't stop worrying about the two of you. Last night she could not sleep at all. Jimin should rub her back until she falls asleep.

Seeing you were chattering happily, his lips curled up. Jungkook knocked on the door.

"Jungkook oppa." You thought he was someone else.

"Can you leave us a bit?" He talked to your makeup artist.

"Sure." She left the two of you alone.

"You look so beautiful.." He smiles at you.

He can't be here to say you are beautiful.

"What is it? Where is Taehyung?" He probably got ready himself, too.

"He backed off from the marriage.." Jungkook cleared his throat.

You processed to repeat his words,

"What do you mean he backed off? Is this some kind of joke? It's not funny."

You frowned. In fact this was a cruel joke.

"He doesn't want you to marry him." Jungkook came with heavy duty.

"He.. he doesn't want me to marry him? What the hell does that mean?" Did he even give you a chance to reject from the beginning!

"I try to persuade him but his decision seems to be final.." Taehyung wanted to cancel the marriage at the last minute, "He said you deserve someone better than him.."

"It's a little bit too late for that, isn't it?"

You took your phone, dialing this number.

"If you two are pranking me now, I'm going to be so mad."

"Y/n, this is not a prank.. I don't know what's inside his mind either. Don't the two of you make up?"

"We do.." Was it only a dream?

Taehyung went to his apartment early in the morning. Asking him to tell you that you should not marry him.

Taehyung picked up the call after second ring

"Kim Taehyung!! Get your fucking ass here right now!" You scolded him. He didn't want to marry? After all the trouble and heartache..

"Y/n.. listen to me."

"I don't want to! You should come here and explain yourself!"

"Let's not get married today..." "Whatever you decide, I will follow your decisions."

His voice was firm.

"I don't understand.." He was the one who kept asking you to marry him, and now he was the one who was letting you go, "How could you do this to me..." You cried. Holding back the sobs. You hardened your heart so that you didn't cry in front of him.

"You are.. too precious.. I'll end up ruining you.." He will accept if you beat him, cursed him, hate him.. however your forgiveness was slapping him on the face, "I know i was the one who insisted on keeping the baby.. I am still responsible for her.."

"Why are you doing this? Why..? You regret it, don't you?" You were wrong, there was no one, no single person on this earth will ever choose you. Haeyoung was right all along. What did you have to get Taehyung?

"I-"

"Alright, let's cancel the wedding." You ended the phone call.

Letting out a heavy breath, you wiped the tears from your eyes. Now the makeup is ruined too.

You don't need it anyway.

Jungkook patted your back, "I'm sorry.."

"It's fine.." You forced a smile, "Thank you for coming all the way to deliver the message. He could just ditch me on the altar so that I could feel much shittier than now." It must be hard for him to be the middle person. How cruel of him to make Jungkook speak in his place. You couldn't breathe..

"Y/n, He loves-"

"No, he doesn't. He doesn't love me." You cut his words sharply, "You should leave."

Because if he did he won't leave you like this. He won't leave you on the wedding day.

He won't make love to you just the night before the wedding and cancel the wedding.

"What can I do to help you? I'll try to persuade him again.. he must be out of his mind." That's the only explanation after all the lovey dovey face he made.

"Thanks.. you don't need to. I should figure out how to tell my parents." There was no way you would let him see your child. You will raise the baby girl on your own. You won't ever let him meet her. 

Fuck you, Kim Taehyung, fuck you.

-bangtanboyspersona

Your vote will means a lot to me <3