Cat and Dog

"Hah..a.. I'm not sure about that."

Good hands? He didn't have bad sight, did he?

"He seems harsh on the outside.. You will know him better later.." You smile bitterly.

By any chance Taehyung also manipulated Jungkook to be friend with him?

You eyed him, that can't be the case. They were really good friend according to Yerin.

You believed her judgment.

"I guess..."

"Let's-" Taehyung looked at you and Jungkook inside his office, "Kook, don't flirt with my fiancé." He snickered.

"We are just having conversations." Jungkook smile at you.

"Really?" Taehyung tidied up his table, "Let's go, babe. I'm hungry."

"How about I invite the two of you for dinner? It's about the time." One good thing about engaging with Taehyung was this. You able to hang out with Jungkook. It was okay if you couldn't date him. Being this close to him was great, too. It was nice..

"Don't you see she still drooling all over you?" Taehyung shrugged, "Can't risk that. Some other time, maybe?"

You wanted to bite his ear off. Why would he keep embarrassing you?

"Alright." The one who was in lost were you.

"We are only talking." You said the moment the two of you entered the car.

"Yeah, i could see the drool in the corner of your mouth." He rubbed corner of your mouth with his finger. You slapped his hand.

"Oh my God. He is even praising you." How could a nice people like Jungkook be friend with him?! This devilish man, even saying you were in good hands. You couldn't sleep well since he was sleeping next door. He gave you nightmares. Exaggerating much but still.

"Really? What did he say?" He amused.

Good job, Jungkook!

"You don't need to know." You snorted.

"Why is it a secret? He is praising me." He was such a narcissistic.

"He said you are ugly maniac."

"That doesn't sound like him. He won't say a word ugly or maniac." Jungkook was very polite person. You rolled your eyes.

"Yeah, that's my words."

"Quit the idea of liking him." You already did.

However it was hard to get over a years feeling at once.. Why was this happened to you..

You didn't answer him anymore. Let he think whatever he wants.

The two of you arrived at home. The maid took the shopping bags from the backseat.

He had been dragging you around and now you wanted to rest. Have a nice warm bath.

You could not believe he accepted to live in your residence. He is 26 or 27 years old for God's sake. Don't a man like him supposed to happily lived alone somewhere.

"Don't tell him this but Taehyung is really clingy to my mother. He likes to accompany her every where." Yerin said when you told him about your mother offer.

"Him?"

"Yes. Why you think he came back and forth to the city. He missed her. He is a mama boy."

She snickered. That was actually so sweet. That's where he got his caring side from.

You rubbed your stomach with the cream he bought. It was still surprising you that he knew all of these things.. Did he know it from his mother? You wondered. He did mention he read them but you didn't buy his words. Did he really have time to read about stretch marks?

You cursed him as you walked pass his room.

Why did your mother set his room right next to you! The urge to assassin him was very high every time you remembered his mocking smile.

"Miss, do you want to have you dinner now?"

"Oh, yes. Can you call Taehyung?" Or should you let him starve? He can come out by himself if he was hungry.

"Mr. Kim left a while ago." She said.

"Oh, is that so.." And you were eating alone.

Again. It was familiar feeling.. bitter.

It was not the first night Taehyung went out after he dropped you off. Not that you were interested but the maid said the went until past midnight. You didn't need to ask where did he go, you had an idea how a bachelor like him spent a night. You were kinda expect to see him a lot.. you guess not that much now..

He woke up after you left for college.

The two of you bickering all the time whenever you were together. He was very annoying.

Like your pain was his source of happiness, vice versa. 

So when you saw him laying down on your bed during a board that light. Your head form a deep frown. How unusual.

"What are you doing here?" You questioned him. He is suspicious man.

"Hmm.. previously sleeping, now awake."

Couldn't be more obvious.

"Why didn't you sleep in your own room?"

Your parents arranged him a room and he wanted to invade yours?

"It's more comfortable here." He said.

"How so?"

"It has a scent.." His room was just cold, there was no trace people living there. Your room was different. Your bed smells you just you.

"What do you mean by that?" Scent? You sniffed yourself.

"My room is not comfortable. I demand to sleep here."

-bangtanboyspersona

Your vote will means a lot to me <3