Who?

The meeting took longer than he expected.

There were too many files they gave him. Taehyung almost flipped the table, don't they know he is going to marry in a few days, how dare they trouble him with so much work.

"Tch, I'll smack this paper on their face."

Taehyung phoned you.

"It's okay. It must be important since you are rarely here." You were just awake too.

"Are you hungry? Order something from room service, ok? I'll be back before dinner."

"Don't worry about me." You planned to sneak out from the room and walk around the hotel a bit.

"Alright.. I missed you." He really thought he should delay all this work and went back to the hotel early instead.

"I guess you did. Byee.." You ended the phone call, imagining he was cursing in the other side

"Yahh! Ah, this girl.." He was smiling widely.

Staring at your picture as his lock screen.

The pictures he took when you were sleeping, "I look really ugly here." You scolded him, asking him to change them but he did not listen. You will take a pose if he really wants a picture but no, he cherishes this one. He took the picture in the night when you said you love him for the first time.

Taehyung finished his work right before dinner time. The secretary tidied up after him.

"The car is ready, Mr Kim." The secretary walked with him to the lobby.

"Did you book the reservation?" He planned to take you out before coming back to the family mansion. He didn't tell you yet.

"Yes, Mr Kim."

Taehyung casually threw his head around the lobby. His eyes caught a familiar figure. She was shivering because of the cold. Standing here for six hours.

"You may go back first." The secretary bowed to him before he left.

Their eyes met. His stare was icy cold.

He didn't give her a second glance and went straight to the car. She knew he would ignore him, but actually receiving this kind treatment made her chills.

"T.. Taehyungie.." She chased after his steps.

Taehyung clenched his jaw.

"What are you doing here?" He looked down at her coldly.

"Can we talk?" The last time they met, Taehyung told her he was going to handle a business out of town for a couple of months.

Of course he had no obligation to explain anything to her.

"We have nothing to talk about."

"Is it true? She is pregnant with your child? You let her keep it? Why are you so unfair?

You told me to abort my child.." She cried.

"Sorry, I'm a bit late." Taehyung took the hair dryer from your hand. You just took a bath after your afternoon walk. He came back just in time.

"It's okay.. I'm still sleepy.. Let's just go back to the mansion after ordering room service." It was already late and you did not have much appetite anymore.

"I booked us a place. We can still make it." Your hair was very long and soft. They smell nice, too. He likes to play with them.

Taehyung observed your troubled face, "What is it? You don't want to go?"

"I don't feel like I want to dress up.." You don't even know how to fight the urge to rest and lay down on your wedding day later.

"Are you not feeling well?" He cupped your face, feeling your forehead, "You are kind of pale? Let's go to see the doctor." He took his coat and draped it on you.

"No need.. no need.. I'm just lazy.." You grinned at him.

"For sure? Not hurt anywhere? How about my baby girl inside? Is she troubling you today?" He will scold his unborn child too if it makes you feel better.

"She is fine, too." Taehyung rubbed your head fondly. He was a bit off after encountering unexpected situations.

"Let's just stay in the hotel tonight."

"Yerin and Jimin are already here." They arrived today and currently stayed in the same hotel as both of you. Yerin asked if she could visit you in your room but you figured Park Jimin was up to something and they are probably doing it right now.

Taehyung's mother was upset with these young people. She had a big mansion but no one wanted to come back to her place.

Taehyung knew you would be uncomfortable to be left alone with his mother while he went to work. His mother can be a bit pushy. You looked worn out lately. The doctor told you to rest as many times as you can.

Your pregnancy is not very strong.

"We will meet them tomorrow, okay? I'll order some dishes." Your heart warmed. He always took care of you first. Look at him still in his suit, he already helped you dry your hair. You bet he must be hungry himself.

You took the phone from him, "Go bath first. I'll order. What do you want?"

"Anything is fine. Order your favorite. Don't you like the food from yesterday?" He will take a note if you seriously like a dish. Maybe one day the chef will help him make it for you.

"Yes, I think I'll have it again."

"Good girl." Taehyung smiled.

Haeyoung took off her eyeglasses.

She just accepted the text from the reporter she contacted earlier.

A mid-age man approached her.

"Is it you? The one who calls." He asked.

"Have a seat." Haeyoung pulled out a brown envelope and pushed it to his side of the table.

"What is this?" The girl in front of him was using branded stuff head to toe, clearly she wanted to get back at someone.

"It's a big scoop for your agency." She deliberately calls a local newspaper to cause a ruckus. Enough to ruin the wedding.

He frowned. The guy checked the content inside. There were pictures and some hospital certificates.

"I can't post this." This was beyond crazy.

"Why?" She thought she misheard things.

"Kim Taehyung's wedding is the day after tomorrow. If I post this, my agency will be gone before that." He worked in this circle for so many years, he preferred to keep it that way for a long time, "Miss, i don't know who you are but let me tell you, Kim International Group is not something you should make a mess with. They'll bury you alive. I still have to put my kids to school."

"So you are saying he is untouchable."

"Practically. Nobody is willing to take the risk." He agreed. There was no use going to another agency.

They will tell her the same. Her adoration turned into hatred. No wonder why he held his head so high. In this city, no one dares to offend him. However she is not from this city.

"Why am I being secretive.. I should have sent it to my dear sister. She must be tired of being surrounded by happiness. She should take a break from them."

Let's wait until the night before the wedding.

-bangtanboyspersona

Your vote will means a lot to me <3