Uncle

"I don't care what you want to feed your baby." She snorted.

"Are you sure you don't want to decide the menu?" He asked again.

You pretend not to hear his question.

Taehyung snickered, if you were gonna give him an attitude, he would play with you. Taehyung brought you to eat fish soup. The things you really hates the most.

Taehyung drove you back. You were still pouty and in a more bad mood now. The living room was filled with laughter. You frowned. How could your peaceful life become like this..

"Who is it?" This was not his home but he got irritated when he saw a soft frown on your forehead.

"It's my uncle. He has never visited since grandpa died" Your long lost uncle, who forgot they had a family aside from his wife's family. Her wife's family was richer than his, so he stuck to them. They had not come to your place for God knows how long, "Why would he be here?" You asked unhappily.

"Your family comes from all over the place." Taehyung mocked you.

Actually, your uncle heard you will hold a marriage ceremony with the Kim family. So he came to see you. After the Park family announced his engagement to Kim's. Their stocks rose up. Everyone heard of their greatness.

And now his niece was going to be the bride for the Kim family. He had to make sure they remember him.

"Uncle." You greeted him.

"Oh, look, they are here." His eyes immediately caught Taehyung who was behind you. The man was looking as fine as his reputation.

"Look how big you've gotten." He had a daughter too, a very beautiful daughter. How could a man like Kim Taehyung fall in love with a skinny nerd like you. They could not even be compared side by side! "My daughter is very polite, aren't you two in the same age?"

"I don't know how old she is. I don't even remember her face." You almost forgot you had a cousin, too, "I'm tired so I will go and rest first." You bowed to your parents.

Your parents let you be.

Though you must be tired you still followed your usual schedule. Your mother worried about your health, but you reassured her that you'll be okay. Since Taehyung accompany you she less worry as well.

"Aish, this kid, she does not have any respect for the eldest." "Her uncle is coming all the way and she doesn't want to talk to him." As he talked he looked into Taehyung. Your face was red with embarrassment, you were very upset, "You should at least sit and greet me properly. Tch, no wonder she got pregnant before marriage."

"For someone who never comes to see his niece, you got a big mouth, old man. I suggest you to shut your mouth before Kim's coming after whatever you have." Taehyung couldn't hear this old prick talking anymore, "Mother, father, Y/n needs to rest, I will accompany her a bit." Taehyung put his arm around your for support. Your parents liked their future son in law fully heart now.

"Why would  you say that?" You pushed him from her side as soon as the two of you reached the bedroom.

"Should I let him insult you and your parents? He is spitting on my face." He was the reason her uncle came.

"It's all about your ego."

"Of course it is. I won't let him talk about my baby like that." "What are you doing now?"

You were tidying up your stuff.

"You should go back. Don't bother me." You went to the bathroom, hoping he would disappear when you were done. Nope, he was still laying down on her bed with the book covering his face.

"Seriously, tch.." You lifted the book, he was sleeping. He was looking so tired, his arms were crossing on his chest. He was handsome for real. You admired that first time they met, but he was evil. Pure evil. Can an evil look like an angel? Was it a disguise?

You sat on your study table, letting the man sleep. You were silently thanking him for cursing her uncle.

You massaged your head.

Your headaches seems to be worsened these days. It always been there, since you thought it was because of the pregnancy you decide to let it and endure.

All the nauseous feelings. You were sick to the stomach.  You thought it will be better after the second trimester.

It really was not the case at all.

"Miss.." The maid caught your body, you were suddenly limping in the hallway.

"Oh, thanks." For a moment you saw black and white, "Can you make me cup of tea. Put some sugar on it." It might help.

You have done light exercise, eat healthily and many fruits that you really not fond of.

This whole pregnancy thing are ridiculous.

"I will prepare them, Miss." She helped you back to your room.

You were supposed to attend college today.

"What's with you?" Taehyung brought the cup of tea and put it on the nightstand beside your bed. The maid told him you didn't seem well.

He believed her but didn't expect for you to be weakly laying down on the bed.

"Nothing." You sticked in your position.

"You are almost passed out in the hallway."

Of course, she told him. You rolled your eyes.

"Probably low blood pressure or something."

"Let's go to doctor." Or something? Did you even care of your own life?

"No, I'll just resting a bit. Don't bother me and get the hell out. You are making my headache worse."

"You have headaches?" You never complained to him, one thing for sure.

"Tch.. it will go away after i sleep. Just go..."

Taehyung palmed your head. Your face was a bit paler than usual, but you were in normal temperature.

"Um.." His eyes were looking at you gently. You thought you were seeing things. It must be a fever!

"I'll call the doctor."

"Whatever.." You planned to go either way. There are no way you could attend college with body like this. Why wasn't he leave for office yet? You should call your mother... You clicked your tongue. She was probably too busy. You shouldn't bother her with something trivial.

-bangtanboyspersona

Your vote will means a lot to me <3