She is his ...

"This.."

"It's my apartment." His family has a residence. Jungkook and Taehyung grew up in this city. He has lived on his own since he started working. While you moved during middle school, your parents tried to settle here.

"Sorry for trouble you.. I don't know what I am thinking?" You chuckled bitterly.

"It's okay. I'll order something to eat. You could lay down in that room if you were tired."

It was his bedroom. He didn't arrange a guest room since he doesn't live here now.

The maid just cleaned this apartment after hearing he will come back for a few days.

You were indeed tired. Mentally.

Your head was muddled.

Jungkook put a glass of water on the table.

"Your family lives here for a short time." He said. Yerin moved to that city to go to college with you. He heard.

"Ah.. yes. We originally lived there. Our business degraded significantly here so my father decided to go back."

"I see.." That time your sister was trusting her gut and asked your dad to open a branch abroad. She was always passionate about family business. And things get better for your family.

"Tomorrow is our wedding but here I am.. What should i do..?"

"She is not important to him, you are.." Jungkook knew it better than anyone else.

"I know, but I want to hear him say it himself. I read it.. it's an agreement." You only saw a glimpse of it, there was money paid for her.

He provided her a place, "You know about her, too, right?" She was the only one who accompanied Taehyung. Physically. They met several times. Sometimes Taehyung took her with him when they met.

"Yes."

"She is a pretty one." And she accompanied him for a long time. They bonded through things you don't know. Where was the limit here? What's the measure? "Is it bad...?"

"Taehyung isn't easy to open up, you know that.. She is his person." He didn't intend to sugarcoat his words. In order to forgive, you should know the raw facts. His person.

Jungkook served the food. He ordered a lot since he had no idea what you might like.

The two of you were eating in silence.

"I should go back, my family must be worried.."

"I will take you back to the hotel."

"Jungkook oppa.. thank you.." If it weren't for him you would wander on the street.

Taehyung was waiting in your hotel room.

He got scolded by his mother. She does know about the girl. His mother was very upset now.

Jungkook texted him he just dropped you off.

"Why are you here? I don't want to see your face." All the walking and this heartache made it hard to breathe.

"Please forgive me.." Taehyung fell on his knees in front of you.

"There is nothing to forgive.." Your legs were hurt. You went to the bathroom to clean yourself.

"I will do anything.. Just let it slide one time. She won't appear again." Taehyung was waiting outside the door. He heard you turned on the faucet.