She

Taehyung glanced at the watch on his wrist.

It was almost the time to pick you up from college. You took a year off so that you can give birth peacefully. Taehyung insisted that you shouldn't push yourself too hard anymore.

You two almost lost the baby once, it was traumatic to him. Putting both of your life in danger.. where he can't save you..

Tomorrow the two of you will fly back to the wedding celebration. Everything was handled by his mother. You didn't lift one finger.

You always heard it was hard to organize weddings, so it was a relief his mother stepped up. You were too tired to do it anyway.

"Don't cry anymore, we will meet this weekend." Yerin was crying. He was accusing Taehyung for stealing you away.

"You marry before me." She cried even louder

"Ah.. it's not in my plans too.." You started to think that you will marry after thirty before all of this happened. Yeah.. too bad..

"My brother seems to be tough. But he is really not like that. He just doesn't want my mother to worry. I can't say he is a great guy. I hope the two of you get along.." These two siblings were acting like cat and dog but they truly care about each other.

You felt bad for her after knowing the reason she got bullied was you.

"I'm very sorry..." You murmured. You promised you'd treat her even better in the future. 

- A month ago -

Haeyoung crossed her legs. To see herself in the mirror, she is such a pretty thing. The lingerie wrapped each curve of her body in the most alluring scene. Some men are willing to die to get her attention.

Taehyung frowned. There was no question why this girl was inside his room.

"Taehyung-sii.."

"Busy yourself. I'm just about to change my shirt." He unbuttoned his suit. If you were the one who welcomed him this way when he came back from work. He wouldn't restrain himself.

"Can you just take a look at what I have prepared for you?" Haeyoung loosened the silk robe she had on, they were smoothly sliding down from her shoulder, revealing her tops.

"I'm pretty busy." You were sulking at him and he had to console you.

"Y/n's child.. she doesn't want it.. I'll adopt my niece. What do you think? I'm better than her. With your company and mine, we could join forces. I'm the one who will inherit the Han company. Y/n have no interest in them, together, we-"

"I'm fine if she doesn't want to. I don't need Han company whatsoever." Kim was much bigger. Han was only like a crump on their plate, "See yourself out after you finish whatever it is. You are not sexy enough to seduce me." He only had one type, it's you.

Haeyoung clenched her fist. The marriage will happen in a few days. After the news came up. Taehyung declared his love to you and the child. There was nothing she could do to persuade her parents to stop you.

She was digging about his previous girl he dated. There was barely a relationship there. He was never really with them. She was desperate until she got this piece of information that Taehyung had one woman he had been sleeping with. That guy was too arrogant! However she was up to the challenge!

Haeyoung contacted the woman. Apparently,

Taehyung never told her he was going to marry yet still sending money every month. The guy who looked cold hearted on the outside, had a soft side for this other woman. She was an exclusive prostitute.

"So exciting." Her lip curled up, mocking.

She can't get him, she won't let you be happy so easily. She didn't understand why Taehyung is very persistent in marrying you. She doesn't believe in love. Never.

"Are you done packing, dear?"

"Yes, mother. Tell y/n how sorry I am."

"Dont worry about it. She will understand."

To avoid attending your marriage, she deliberately faked an important meeting. But she wish she will be there when you found out Taehyung was still keep his pretty little secret.

"Don't mind her. I don't like her very much, too." Taehyung heard your sister wont attend the wedding.

"I'm fine.." Family is a family. No matter how petty they were. You hope as your only sibling, she will attend. Nope. It was a hypocrite thinking. You thought it was better she decided to take off now. It will ruin your happy day to see her in front row.

"Smile for me. I want to see my beautiful bride face." Taehyung rubbed your cheek.

"Hmm.." Your mouth formed a small smile.

"There she is.. How about i take you out tonight? We will sleep in the hotel after. What do you want to see in this city? I'll bring you around before the wedding ceremony."

"What will your mother say if we stay in the hotel..?" You've been staying in his family mansion since you two arrived.

"Oh, my son wants a privacy with his pregnant wife." Taehyung mimicked his mother. You pinched his waist.

"Your mother will be upset."

"It's okay. I'm her dearest son. Let's get ready. What do you want to eat?"

"Hmm.. i want to eat a lot of things." You liked to eat many stuff now, things that you used to doesn't like.

"If you get bigger, I'll roll you down."

"Yahh!!!" 

"I'll be back in an hour. It won't take long." He promised.

Since Taehyung is in town, there were some company matters that he had to handle.

Signing some papers and checking the reports

"Tag me along. Or can i go with Yerin today?" It was so boring to stay in the hotel alone, "Please.. please?"

"Nice try. Stay in the hotel, okay? You must rest as many as you can before the wedding.

How about i call room service? Massage?"

You sulked.

"Please, listen to me. This one time. I want both of you to be safe when I'm not around. Understand, okay?" He was uneasy to let you out by yourself, "Should i hire bodyguards?"

Ah, that might gain attention you were dying to avoid. Jimin was also asking Yerin to have some. She is little miss from a big family name, she got used to it. You were not.

Plus there was bunch of reporter keep bugging the two of you since the date of marriage is close. Taehyung asked the media to be polite and respect your privacy. They were still digging. It was inevitable.

"No need. I'll just stay in the hotel.."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah.. I'll take a nap." You forced a smile.

"Sorry, love.." He joined his head with you.

You used to hate him in so many ways, now whenever he acts sweet you want to hug him for a long time. You glad to know this side of him. 

-bangtanboyspersona

Your vote will means a lot to me <3