I fell in love with you

You fell in love with him and didn't want to be separated..

Taehyung did not understand. He thought at least you have a little bit of feelings for him.

You let him kiss you and it did not only happen once. He kissed you almost every night. No, it is every night.

"By any chance, you are still in love with Jungkook?" "I'm like a fool, am i?"

"Taehyung .."

"Don't call me that and don't look at me with those deceitful eyes of yours! You are more heartless than me, you are even more ruthless.. It's my payback, isn't it?" When he hurt people, he didn't bat an eye at them. Now he understands their feelings. A part of it.

He was upset and hurt, I thought there would be three of us..

"Taehyung..!" You grabbed him by the waist and tiptoed to kiss his lips. If this was not enough to stop his mumblings you had no idea what else to do, "I'm not hesitating because of the baby.. I think I fell in love with you.." That thought surprised you. It was too embarrassing to admit that you fell in love with him in such a short amount of time.

He was slowly processing your words.

"You love me?" You did not want to repeat it again. He never said he loves you either.

You hate him for years, how could you fall that easily. Maybe it was because of the baby.

It connected the two of you. You tried to deny them so many times.

"For real?" "No.. you can't take it back. You've already said it."

"Don't be ridiculous..." You rolled your eyes. Letting him go, "I'm tired.." You were shocked a bit by the sudden confrontation from your mother. No doubt, Haeyoung was behind this.

"Then.. we don't need to call off the engagement? It's still on and it's real this time?" He bugged you.

"Yes, yes.. Go to sleep." You didn't want this to be awkward, all hugging and kissing.

You were still too shy.

"Y/n, do you believe me?" Taehyung tucked the blanket. He took your hands, holding them warmly. You always find his fingers were beautiful. They were long and slender.

"... yes." He was trapping you with his figure.

"I love you.." more and longer than you will ever know. He kept his feelings for so long.

He pressed a kiss on your forehead, "I won't let you go ever, you know that right?" After hearing you share the same feelings with him, there is no way he would.

You were blushing, this was so embarrassing!

"O.. okay.. can you move now?"

"No." He didn't want to. He'll kiss you all night.

"I can't breathe." You were carrying his baby and yet he still bullied you like this?!

"You are so irresistible.." The fact that you could feel he was hard down there and you were horny yourself. Ugh.

"It will calm down by itself later." He reassured you. He had no intention to make love to you now, it was too risky.

You fell asleep after some time.

Taehyung watched you sleep inside his arm.

This was the first first time you let him embrace you to sleep. He likes to see the crimson color on your cheeks.

"I'm not hesitating because of the baby.. I, i think I fell in love with you.."

He repeated those words in his head, his lips curled up, you love him. Beat that, Jungkook!

She is mine now!! He smiles fondly. Mine..

Oh.. I could watch her sleep forever.

He separated himself a bit. You were scrunching uncomfortably.

"Hm?" "Where are you going?" You asked, half asleep.

"I have to make a phone call. I'll be back in a sec. Go back to sleep."

"Hmm.." You were too tired to bother.

Taehyung went back to his own room.

He looked for his second phone and dialed a number. The people in the other side picked up the call immediately.

"What do you mean he leave?"

The morning you woke up, the maids said Taehyung had his stuff packed and left earlier this morning. His room was empty.

He didn't say anything to you.

"Maybe he realizes your worth." Haeyoung smiles mockingly, "You should've aborted the baby when you have a chance because I doubt there will be a family who wants to marry their son to a single mother."

He was still okay last night, he won't leave you, you just know he won't. The last thing you could recall was he went out to make a call.

He never returned to your room...

"It can't be.."

"Y/n, daughter.." Your mom's heart ached to see the confusion on your face. You were still so young, "I already called the Kim's this morning. Taehyung already told them about the engagement."

"..." So he left you..

Y/n, do you believe me? ...yes.

What's the point of the question? It meant something last night. You couldn't think of anything now. You got chills.

"Honey.. you can't engage without certainty. I read about Taehyung.. I'm worried if it's not now he will hurt you in the future.. Do you understand me, honey?" Back then she thought it was for the best if you married the man who was responsible with your pregnancy

However after hearing Haeyoung's word, she didn't want you to suffer, "I can't let you engage with him."

"Mother, you already decide whether we should continue or not.." Whatever you and Taehyung said, it seems like she has already settled her decisions.

"Did he tell you that he is leaving?"

"No..."

"When I called Mrs Kim this morning. She was already aware that I called to talk about the engagement. Taehyung already told her."

"..." Why would he tell his mother if he still wants to continue the engagement? Does it mean.. he also wants it?

"Go back to your room. Don't stress yourself.

It's not good for the baby, okay? I'll take you out today. We should go to buy the baby stuff." Your mother tried to cheer you up.

"I don't feel like it.. maybe another day.."

You left without eating your breakfast.

"Let her, mom. She needs some time alone." Haeyoung rubbed her mother's hand.

"It must be hard on her.. I can't believe I almost let her marry him.. You think.. you still want to adopt her baby?"

"Yes, mother!" She will have a chance to see Taehyung from time to time. One day she will surely have a chance to seduce him.

-bangtanboyspersona

Your vote will means a lot to me <3