𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚: 𝗔𝗟𝗖𝗢𝗛𝗢𝗟 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗗𝗥𝗨𝗚 𝗨𝗦𝗘

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟏𝐬𝐭, 𝟏𝟗𝟖𝟔. 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟐𝟏 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭...

I remember how my old bed felt. The way my covers were wrapped around my body, always keeping me warm. I would always nuzzle my face into my pillow, not wanting to open my eyes just yet. I wish I could've had that feeling forever. The amount of comfort you have in your bed. The way you could feel safe in it. It's the only place where you can rest and take some time to yourself.

I remember the dream I even had that night. It was more of a memory to me then a dream...

"They're coming!" I shouted, running through the trees and jumping over a log. I turned my head back, seeing Eddie running behind me.

"Here!" He grabbed the sleeve of the jacket he let me borrow from his closet, pulling me into a den.

"They won't find us here." He says through his heavy breathing.

"What'll we do when they find where we are?"

"We'll kill 'em all." Eddie held his fake toy revolver up.

"Shh, I think I hear 'em..." I shushed and he smiled.

We crawled out of the den and pretended we were shooting down imaginary zombies. The sound of our toy guns clicking and us adding sounds to it like 'Bang!' and 'Pow!' as we ran.

"Oh, no! One bit me!" I collapsed to the ground while holding my neck.

"Ronnie!" He rushes over to me, falling onto his knees.

"No, no, no!" He held the back of my head in the palm of his small hand.

"It's too late for me, Eddie..." I coughed and he dropped his gun to grab my hand.

"I'm sorry I couldn't save you, Ronnie."

I turned over onto my back. All of a sudden, there was this loud banging on the trailer door. I tried ignoring it but the knocking kept going on for about 8 minutes.

So I finally drag myself up from bed, wiping the drool off my cheek as I walk down the small hallway to answer the stupid door. I unlocked it then opened it, only to reveal my momma's clingy boyfriend.

"Hi there, um I'm-"

"Already donated." I shut the door. He knocks again and I open it.

"I'm looking for someone-"

"Not here." I shut the door again and as I was about to walk back to my room, the person outside knocked again. I groaned then turned back to answer it. Again.

"What, man?! What?! I gotta go work in a bit and I just wanna sleep."

"I'm looking for Bonnie Roulette. Um, do you know where she is?" The guy asked and I rubbed my eyelids, smearing the eyeliner and mascara around. I probably look like a racoon but I don't really give a fuck. This guy is really pissing me off and I just wanna sleep.

"Yeah, not here. Goodbye." I shut the door then he knocks once again. I opened the door...again.

"Look, Alex or Fletcher or whatever the fuck your name is- She's not here. So why don't you make like a tree and fuck off." I shut the door now and if he was going to knock again, I wasn't going to answer it.