𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚: 𝗗𝗥𝗨𝗚 𝗨𝗦𝗘, 𝗦𝗘𝗫𝗨𝗔𝗟 𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗔𝗨𝗟𝗧, 𝗦𝗨𝗜𝗖𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗟 𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗦, 𝗚𝗢𝗥𝗘

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟐𝟕𝐭𝐡, 𝟏𝟗𝟖𝟔. 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠.

I woke up early. Don't know why but my mouth was so dry I just had to wake up to drink something. I flip my blankets off my body and moved out of my bed. I yawn while rubbing my eye and walking over to the kitchen. Going through the cabinet, I grab a glass then walk over to the sink, getting some water in my cup and drinking it. I turn my head when I hear the toilet flush then the faucet turns on. Probably momma. I shrug it off and get some more water in my cup, drinking it all. I wipe my lips at the same time when the person in the restroom comes out. I turn only to find out that the person in the restroom wasn't momma but that Ron guy she's been crushing on.

"Hey, Ronnie, right?" I ignore him.

"Hello? You there?" I glace over at him, seeing a grin on his face as he tilts his head at me.

"Not so talkative in the morning, are you?" I hate when her boy toys try to talk to me and try to be my friend.

"You know, you're supposed to leave once you wake up. It's called a one-night stand for a reason."

"Ah, she speaks. And she's got a bratty attitude. I like that." He nods his head then scoffs. I roll my eyes and went to head back to my room but he grabs my wrist, pulling me to him.

"Hey, I'm not done talking to you. Do you walk around here dressed like this all the time?" He lifts the bottom of my shirt up, trying to get a peek of my underwear.

"Leave me alone." I pull my shirt out of his grasp and tried to pull away but he wraps his arms around me, holding me into him and I could feel how hard he is.

"Let go, asshole..." I hold him back by his shoulders as he tries leaning his face close.

"Shh, you're gonna wake your mom." I whine as he gets close, starting to kiss at my neck. I grab his hair, pulling his head away.

"Get off me!" I start shouting. He brings a hand up, covering my mouth.

"Shut the fuck up." He whispered harshly then turned me around, bending me over the counter.

"Stop, please! Momma!" I reach a hand behind me, trying to block his hand from grabbing my underwear. I feel his palm against my cheek, pressing the other side of my face against the cold counter. How can she not hear my screams? My cries for help?

I feel him grab my wrist then hold it behind my back with one hand. I tried tugging my arms away but he had a firm grip on it.

"Stop it, please! Stop! No!" I continued to yell.

"Shut up." His palm twisted in a way and now his hand is covering my mouth. I feel him buck his hips against my ass. Momma please wake up. Wake up. Wake up.

My screams were muffled by his hand. I started breathing rapidly against his palm, my chest tightens and I felt like I wanted to pass out. I feel hot tears stream across the bridge of my nose and land on the counter. I squirmed under him. He lets go of my wrist he held behind my back to hold my hips in place.

"Fuck, I bet you're tight. I can't wait to get into that sweet little pussy." I feel him lift my shirt up from behind. I went to stand up straight but he pushes me back down. His hand moves off my mouth to hold the nape of my neck down. I cried more.

"Stay the fuck down, brat. Just take it like a good girl, yeah? Let daddy fill you up."

"Momma! Help me! Momma! Momma, wake up-" He moves his hand to cover my mouth again.