𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚: 𝗦𝗘𝗟𝗙 𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗠

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝐭𝐡, 𝟏𝟗𝟖𝟔. 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟐 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭...

I didn't look over at his table. Not even a slight glance.

"Eddie's looking over here." Kelly whispered to inform me. I nod my head at her.

"He's staring over here like hard core. And he got his arms crossed. He looks upset but at the same time bothered."

"Cool..." I let out while writing in my notes as I borrowed Jaxx's paper.

"I can't believe that actually happened. I thought they just made out?" Jaxx says.

"Yeah, I thought so too." I frown, still keeping my head down.

I haven't talked to Eddie all day. I even skipped some of the classes I had with him because I couldn't stand sitting next to him after what he told me last night. I couldn't do it. I hate to say this but he made me sick and I knew that if I sat next to him, he'll try to talk to me.

"I'm really sorry, Ronnie." Jaxx rubs my shoulder.

"I really liked him, Jaxx. And I thought he liked me back too."

"I know you did." He says back. Jaxx looks over at Eddie, making eye contact with him. He gives him an ugly look then brings his eyes back on me.

"You don't need to do that." I told.

"He disappoints me. I was really rooting for him."

I lay my head down on my arms, letting out a small sigh.

"I wanna go home." I turn my head, putting my face down. Jaxx moves his hand off my shoulder to rub my back now.

"Want me to take you home?" He asked and I nod my head.

"Let's go." We get up and so does Kelly.

We grab our stuff and just walk out the cafeteria. We go to the nearest exit and go to the parking lot. We see Chrissy outside, standing there.

"Is she okay?" Jaxx whispers. I shrug my shoulders.

"Kelly, go check on her." Jaxx pokes her arm.

"What? No! I'm scared of Chrissy." She whispers back. Chrissy isn't really a mean girl. She's actually pretty sweet.

I decided to be the one to walk over and tap her shoulder. She jumps and lets a small gasp out. My face grew concern as hers seemed frighten.

"Hey, you okay?" I asked. She looks around like she doesn't remember how she got here.

"I um...I'm okay." She storms off, heading back inside the school. I turn to Jaxx and Kelly. They both shrug their shoulders and I walk back over.

"Weird. She seemed a bit...outta it."

"Probably hung over or something." Kelly says.