𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚: 𝗔𝗟𝗖𝗢𝗛𝗢𝗟 𝗨𝗦𝗘, 𝗗𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗖 𝗩𝗜𝗢𝗟𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗘, 𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗢𝗙 𝗦𝗘𝗫𝗨𝗔𝗟 𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗔𝗨𝗟𝗧

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟏𝟐𝐭𝐡, 𝟏𝟗𝟖𝟔. 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟏𝟎 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭...

"Can you please move." I asked lowly as Jill stood in the way of the board. I was trying to take notes but she was standing in front of Jessica's desk, talking to her.

"Can you move." I raise my voice a bit.

She only looks towards me to give me an ugly look before rolling her eyes and went back to talking. I look at Jessica and she just looks at me, touching at a strand of her hair before turning to look up at Jill, who was standing in front of her. I hear Jessica tell Jill that I can't see the board.

"It's fine." She says and continues talking.

I grew annoyed. I took a breath and brushed my fingers through my hair to move it out of my face as I try to be cool.

"Jill, can you please move out of the way. I can't see the board." I tried being nice.

"Fuck off, witch."

"I said move, you fucking eclipse!"

"Ronnie..." Kelly grabs my wrist as I stand up and Jill comes over to me.

"What the fuck did you just say to me?" She says.

"You heard me, bitch."

"Ladies, stop it." The teacher says.

Jill and I stood there, staring at each other. I wanted to hit her so bad. I wanted to grab her by your hair and drag her over this desk and beat the fuck out of her.

"Or what? What are you gonna do about it, Roulette?" She comes around my desk, and I'm on the urge. I could feel my fist clenched.

"Cut it out, right now!" The teacher shouts. Jill licks her lips. She reaches a hand up to brush my hair off my shoulder.

"Don't fucking touch me." I was stern with my tone. She only smirks. She knows what she's doing.

"Jill, desk. Ronnie, sit."

"Stupid bitch." She mumbles.

"Fuck you." I turn around and push her into Jessica's desk. She gets up and turns around.

"Stop it! That's enough! Both of you!" The teacher walks over.

"Watson, desk! Roulette, seat! Now, before I send the both of you to the office for causing a distribution. I don't need this kind of behavior in my class."

"Hag..." She mumbles.

"Cunt..." I mumbled back.

"Put a lid on it you two." The teacher sits down and Jill takes a seat.

"You okay?" Kelly asked and I nod my head.

I got most of the notes but by the time I could get the last section, the bell rang. Out of frustration, I spit profanities under my breath while slamming my notebook shut and getting up from my desk. I was pissed off.

Kelly and I met up with Jaxx in the hall. Kelly immediately told him everything.

"Wow, tell the whole world, why don't you..." I blow air while shoving my notebook in my bag.