𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚: 𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗢𝗙 𝗦𝗘𝗫𝗨𝗔𝗟 𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗔𝗨𝗟𝗧 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗠𝗨𝗥𝗗𝗘𝗥

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟐𝟖𝐭𝐡, 𝟏𝟗𝟖𝟔. 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠.

Eddie hasn't waken up since last night. I was able to change his bandages and clothes while he slept.

I grab a water bottle, placing it by the couch as I kneel beside him. I lay my chin on him carefully as I gaze at his tired face. I frowned a bit. His face is all covered in blood still. I grab my bag, taking out a shirt and opened the water bottle. I wet it then use it to wipe his face. I cleaned the blood coated around his mouth along with his cheeks and neck. He remained asleep still. I touch at the side of his face, caressing it.

God, I missed touching you.

I lay my ear on his chest, listening to his heart beat. I closed my eyes. It was calm. He was relaxed. I wish you would wake up so I could hear your voice. Hear you talk. I just want you to talk to me again.

I fix the blanket on him and sit on the floor, having nothing to do. I feel useless. I wonder if Cameron is wondering where I went. I left without saying anything. I hope she's okay. I hope everyone's okay. Emily, Cameron, Jaxx...even Kelly. I hope everyone is safe.

I turn my head to look at Eddie again. I reach my hand under the blanket, grabbing his and pulling it out. I intertwine our fingers together then bring his hand over to my mouth, kissing the top of it. I look at his face, no reaction. No response. My brows furrowed and I frowned.

"I really missed you a lot, Eddie." I bow my head, using my other hand to trace over to top of his.

"You never left my mind. Not even a split second. I feel like apart of me dies too every time I'm away from you." I reference to his letter.

"So much...so much has happened these past few days without you. I never felt so alone ever in my life. I kinda hate you for leaving me alone. But then again, it's my fault too because I pushed you away." I press his hand against my cheek.

"I lost Kelly. I regained Cameron as a friend just yesterday. I haven't talked to Jaxx or Emily. But I hope everyone's okay." I look at him, no response still, just the most softest and quietest snores.

"I was attacked yesterday. Momma brought a guy home. His name was Ron. I was in the kitchen just getting myself some water and he was there...lookin at me. Starin at me like I was his prey and he was the predator." I close my eyes.

"He bend me over the counter and pressed himself against me. I never felt so disgusted ever in my life. I felt like I was about to loose my virginity all over again. How Nolan was with me for my first time. How he bend me over his desk...how Nolan and Ron held my head down so I wouldn't get up. So I wouldn't fight them off. No matter how much I screamed and cried, they just shut me up with their hand. And no one could hear me. And the ugliest words they tell me." I held a firm grip on his hand. Not too tight though.

"I never needed you so bad in my life at those moments. I'd pray you'd just suddenly barge in and stop them. Save me. But that's impossible to happen when you're asleep or hiding because you're wanted for murder." It falls quiet when I stop talking.

"I saw Patrick. And I know you saw me see Patrick. You were right. That is horrific. That's something you can't unsee. When Cameron and I fled, I had to tell her the stop the car cause I felt so sick to my stomach. I threw up on the side of the road. I never felt so afraid in my life. I still wonder what that was. I wonder if it's still out there." I swipe my thumb on the top of his hand.

"I also still think about why you said you were scared." I open my eyes and looked at him again.

"I don't understand why." I stare at him. Nothing changes. I turn my head the other way.

"I got in a fight with Jill. This time, no one was there to stop us. We fought it all out and after, we just sat on the steps of my porch. She's never smoked cigarettes before. I could tell cause when she asked me for mine, she wasn't holding it right and she coughed really hard." I scoffed.

"I think we're cool with each other. I mean, not that it really matters anymore anyways. Nancy and Robin are saying that we have to leave Hawkins together soon. I don't know where we'll go but I'm sure I could figure something out. I was thinking maybe my grandma's? I don't think anyone's there. They don't live there anymore but still own the house. I still remember where they hide the spare key." I don't know why I bother to keep waiting for a response from him. It's like he's in a coma. He probably is.

"I also got into a fight with momma. Not a physical fight but an argument. She said I was just like my dad. It upset me so I told her that she was a sorry ass mom and she couldn't even protect me. That was the last thing I said to her before leaving her alone. I shouldn't have said that but she..." I take a breath.

"I know, I know. She's my momma. I shouldn't have said what I said. I guess this is karma in some way, right? I mean, the way I feel, regretting what I told her and wishing I could take it back and fix things...I bet that's how you felt about me." I stare at him, waiting as if he'd actually respond.

"I wonder if you mean it when you really say you think of me a lot. I wonder if you think of me as much as I think of you. I wonder if I'm the voice in your head that you talk to like how you are the voice in my head. I wonder if you dream of me the way I dream of you. I wonder if the love I have for you is the same as the love you say you have for me." I hold his hand against my chest now.

"I love you so much that I'm almost obsessed and possessive. I know that sounds bad but it's the truth. I have the biggest crush on you, believe it or not. Every little thing you do for me, just makes me obsessed over you more. It makes me tingly inside like getting butterflies in my stomach and I get all giggly about it cause you're just so darn adorable when you do those small things for me. Like when you open the door for me, when you kiss my scars, when you grab things from the higher shelf for me because yes, I know. I'm short. And you always have to remind me about it. I like how you know when something's wrong with me and cheer me up. You always know how. You read my mind so well, I almost hate it. But you knew that already." I smile.

I let go of his hand and turn to lay my chin on his chest, bring my hand close to his face and tapped his nose as he still slept peacefully.

"I wish you'd just wake up and talk to me already. I wish we could hold each other like we use to." No response. I sigh then move closer to his face.

I press my forehead against his and our noses brush against each others. I close my eyes.

"Please, wake up."