𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡, 𝟏𝟗𝟖𝟔. 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟏𝟐 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭...

I was awaken from Eddie's alarm going off and him reaching over to turn it off. I hear him groan and feel him stretch under me. I didn't want to get up. I could feel his hand brush through my hair. I nuzzle my face into his chest.

"Just as pretty as a sunflower." His raspy morning voice whispers while brushing my hair behind my ear.

Eddie let me lay on him for a little until he "wakes me up" so he could get ready for school. We didn't really say much to each other. I changed back into my dress and slipped on my boots then Eddie walks me out. He thought I would just leave but I turned and looked at him. He seemed confused. I step close, placing my hand on the side of his face, I tip toe and lay a small kiss on the corner of his mouth then back up and walked off his porch and to my house.

When I looked back, I noticed Eddie watching me. As I'm about to step into my house, I give him a small wave then step in and close the door behind me.

I take my boots off and went straight to the restroom, washing last night off and brushing my teeth after getting out. I blow dry my hair, put on only some mascara and got dressed in some jeans and a stripped long sleeve shirt then grabbed my bag and started heading out.

I stepped outside onto my porch and look over, seeing Eddie doing the same. He sees me and smiles as he holds his keys. I grin and head over.

"Good morning, Roulette." Eddie rasped out in the morning voice he still seemed to have.

"Howdy, Munson." I greeted, maintaining eye contact with him. Once a smile grows on his face, I smile too. His smile is so contagious.

"Hope you're asking me for a ride for school."

"I actually am."

"Then hop on in, m'lady." He opens the passenger side for me.

"Thank you, my lord." Eddie scoffs as I get in and he closes the door. I adjust myself and Eddie is hopping into the driver side.

Once he starts up his van, we were off to school together, blasting his music and singing our hearts out while imitating instruments until we arrived at the school. He parked and we got out. We walked into the school together then he turns to me.

"So um...I'll see you later?" Why is he being awkward?

"You'll be seeing me in class." I corrected and he cracks a smile.

We part ways, going to the class we need to be at. When I entered the classroom, Kelly and Jaxx both jumped from excitement when they saw me. They started patting the spot I usually sit in. I walked over, setting my bag down at taking a seat.

"Oh my god! Oh my god!" They both chant.

"Shut up already before I change my mind and walk out." I threaten and they both stop, sitting back as they grin big at each other.

"We just miss you is all, Ronnie." Jaxx says.

"Miss y'all too." I give them a grin in return.

Once the teacher enters the classroom, that's when class starts. Jaxx and Kelly inform me on what I've missed out on, which wasn't really much. Just a few papers that were easy to do.

Throughout the day, going to period after period, I managed to collect all the work I had to do. I did most of my class work in class and saved my homework to do during lunch.