𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟔𝐭𝐡, 𝟏𝟗𝟖𝟔. 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟏𝟔 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭...

It's 3:23 in the morning. Eddie and I are standing in his restroom, staring at ourselves in the mirror.

"Why are we here again?" I slurred, feeling myself lean into him before moving away.

"Can't remember..." He says. Then it hit me. I snapped my finger.

"Makeup wipes!" Eddie gasped then hits his head before squatting down to the cabinet under the sink. He swings the doors open and peaks inside. He starts digging around.

"Why do you have makeup wipes again?" I asked, squatting down and looking at the side of his face. He side-eyes me.

"Are you going to answer me?" I slurred while blinking for a long time before opening my eyes.

"It's not for me. It's for...when girls come over." Eddie honestly says.

"And hair ties?" I grabbed the pack and hold it up while looking at him. He turns his head to look at me then away.

"Yup, those are for the girls..." He slurred.

"And these fuzzy socks?" I asked, holding those up too.

"Oh no, those are mine." He says, snatching them and tossing them back.

Eddie suddenly loses balance and falls over onto the floor. We both laugh and I pull him up. He almost made me fall back too but I kept my balance. Once he found the makeup wipes, I stand up and help him. Eddie and I are swaying side to side as I watch him take a wipe out then slap it on my face. He grabs a hold of my throat and starts wiping the eyeliner and mascara from my eyes. I was laughing at the way he slapped the makeup wipe on my face.

"Not too rough, Munson." I instructed.

"Sorry, sorry." He whispers. I could hear him breathing hard as he concentrates on wiping my face. Once he's got it, I open my eyes to look up at him.

"There, all done. Still pretty as a flower." He grins then kisses the tip of my nose. I'm a bit taken back by that. We both looked into each other's eyes. His grin fades as he starts eyeing my lips. I eye his now.

"D-Do you wanna uh..." He swallows as his words come out softly. He was still eyeing my lips.

"...did you wanna change?" I nod my head, biting my bottom lip. Eddie takes my hand, leading me to his bedroom.

I sit on his bed and Eddie walks over to his closet, digging around. He takes out a shirt then turns to give it to me. I stand up and take the shirt. I looked at him and he looks back at me. Eddie's hands were tucked into his front pockets as he rocked back and forth on his feet.

"Well, what are you waiting for? A show? Turn around." I told, not being able to hold my smile back.

"Yeah...sorry..." Eddie turns his back towards me and I turn as well.

I unbutton the front of the dress I wore, peeling it off my shoulders and letting it drop onto his slightly messy floor. I turn my head a bit, noticing that he had done the same, looking down to see my dress fall. I slip my arms through the shirt, pulling it over my head and pulling it down to cover my body.

"Are you going to change too?" I asked.

"Um, yeah..." He says.

I get on his bed and cover my legs as Eddie walks over to his closet, not turning around.