𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚: 𝗔𝗟𝗖𝗢𝗛𝗢𝗟 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗗𝗥𝗨𝗚 𝗨𝗦𝗘, 𝗦𝗘𝗫𝗨𝗔𝗟 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗧

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟏𝟗𝐭𝐡, 𝟏𝟗𝟖𝟔. 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟑 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭...

I was walking home from school. I couldn't get a ride from Eddie because he didn't show up to school today, guessing he was doing some business with his drug dealer, Reefer Rick. And I couldn't get a ride from my momma because I know she was probably busy with work so I didn't want to bother her.

I adjust my bag on my shoulder, walking down the side of the road. I could hear a car behind me speeding. I turn and saw how fast they were going. I quickly move out of the way, scared from the way they were speeding down the road. I kept walking and suddenly I see the car stop. So I stop in my tracks. I hear the engine roaring. I tilt my head a bit as I look at the car, wondering why they suddenly stopped in the middle of the road. They start reversing back until the car was in front of me. It was Nolan in the car but...this wasn't his car. God, what does he want? Did he not learn his lesson?

"Ronnie! Ronnie, hi! Hey, look-"

"No...no, no, no." I start stepping back.

"I need to talk to you-"

"Leave me alone!" I start walking the other way and he starts driving backwards, following me.

"Hey, get in the car. I swear I won't pull anything." I scoff at him.

"Yeah, right. Like I'm supposed to believe that? Like I'm supposed to trust you after what you did." I don't look over at him. Nolan keeps driving backwards.

"I swear on my mother I won't do anything. I just really need to talk to you."

"Last time you tried talking to me, you kidnapped me from school and later that same day, you beat the shit outta me. So no, I won't talk to you. I won't listen to what you gotta say. I don't want anything to do with you. I don't want to see you anymore. I don't know how many times I gotta tell you this."

Nolan's car suddenly stops. I see his door open and I feel my heart drop.

"Could you please-" I step back as he starts walking around his car and towards me.

"Stay away from me, Nolan..." I warned. I wish I had the brase knuckles.

"Look, I need to talk to you about us. Like seriously talk about it. I can't eat. I can't sleep. I don't know what's wrong with me. I-I can't stop thinking about what we could've done. What we could've fixed. What we could've had. I'm sorry I ruined that. I wanna fix things between us. I believe there's something still there between us that we can try working out. We could fix this. Together."

"No, you want control over me again. You just don't know when to quit, do you?" I groan while bringing a hand up to rub my forehead. I notice him stepping closer and I step back.

"Don't!" I shout and he doesn't move.

"Ronnie, I love you. I can't live without you. I need you."

"Oh my fucking God! Shut up! Just shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Every time I hear your fucking voice say stupid shit like this, it makes me wanna kill myself! Every time you let these-these idiotic things come out your mouth that you don't even mean makes me wanna bash my fucking head into a wall constantly on repeat. All you fucking do is talk, and talk, and talk about the same old shit. There's never nothing new coming out of you. Please. Because it is too fucking exhausting and draining to listen to you whine and bitch about the same stupid shit. Please, for once in your entire pathetic life and for my fucking sake, shut the fuck up and stay outta my life. I. Don't. Want. You. I don't want you. Get that through your fucking head. Please, remember it, write it down, take a fucking picture. Just please, leave me the fuck alone. Stay away from me. Don't come around. Don't fucking talk to me. I don't want to see you anymore."