𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚: 𝗦𝗘𝗫𝗨𝗔𝗟 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗧

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟏𝟕𝐭𝐡, 𝟏𝟗𝟖𝟔. 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟓 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭...

I walk up the porch and knock on the trailer door.

"Coming! Coming!" I heard his voice from the other side. I wait until the door swung open and there he was, drenched and only in a towel.

"Jesus and his mother Mary!" I shouted, covering my eyes. The towel wasn't even wrapped around his waist, he just held it by his junk.

"What? Acting like you've never see me naked before..." Eddie smirked while slicking back his wet bangs out of his face. I look around, seeing no one before looking back at him. I should've just kept my eyes covered because I couldn't help but stare at him.

How water from his soaked curly hair trickled down his shoulders and chest, sliding down his body and how his happy trail led down. He was barely covered. I could see the base. How could he answer the door like this?

"Keep it in your pants, Roulette." Eddie kept that sly smirk on his face.

"C-Could you please just put some clothes on." I made myself turn the other way. I bet my face is red. That's embarrassing.

I heard the door close. It only took a couple of minutes before he came back.

"I have returned." He announced, stepping out and closing the door behind him as he held his keys in his hand.

"Can we just go to school now?" I start walking down the steps.

"Hope I didn't get you sexually frustrated now, sweetheart." He let's out a small chuckle. I don't have time for his teasing.

"Shut up." I told and he keeps smirking as he opens my door for me and let's me in.

"And stop opening my door for me. I can do it myself."

"I get it. You're an independent woman. But just let me enjoy being a gentleman for you, please?" I sigh while rolling my eyes and shaking my head. I cross my arms.

"Oh-ho, you are hot and bothered." He leans against the door while sticking his tongue against the inside of his cheek.

"No! I'm not! Just get in the van and take us to school." He keeps smirking.

"Fine, okay..." He shuts the door and walks over to his side.

I face towards the window as I hear him get in, shutting his door. Eddie puts his key in the ignition and started his van up. As he drove, we listened to his music while driving into a neighborhood. We've been here before but I can't remember what for. I turn to Eddie and he moves his hand off the steering wheel to turn the music down.

"Picking up Gareth. His car broke down. Your mom actually picked it up yesterday."

"Oh..." I drag while slowly turning my head towards the window and we're parked outside. Eddie honks and we wait for a bit.

We both watch the entrance of Gareth's house, waiting to see him come out until he did. He had an eggo waffle between his teeth as he was putting the straps to his bags onto his shoulder while walking over to the back of the van. One of the doors swing open and he gets in, sitting on the floor of the van. I turn in my seat.

"Good morning, Gareth." I greet and he turns his head up, seeing me. He quickly takes the eggo out his mouth and picks his hand up to wave at me.

"Hi, Ronnie. Mornin to you too." He greets back and smiles. He seems chipper. I return the smile and turn in my seat to sit straight.