𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚: 𝗔𝗟𝗖𝗢𝗛𝗢𝗟 𝗨𝗦𝗘, 𝗦𝗘𝗫𝗨𝗔𝗟 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗧

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟏𝟓𝐭𝐡, 𝟏𝟗𝟖𝟔. 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟕 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭...

The music from the radio was playing Going In Circles By The Friends Of Distinction lowly as it was 4 in the morning and we were still up, drinking out of the tequila bottle as we already finished the whiskey bottle. He wants to bring out the other tequila bottle but I told him we needed to slow down.

"You look so cute when you're all flustered like how you are right now. When your face and neck get all red. You know that, right?" I slurred, moving his hair out the way to look at his neck. Eddie smiles hard.

"Sh-Shut up. I'm just drunk right now. That's why." He says and I giggle.

"Yeah, right. My fucking ass." I slurred.

"Don't make me put you in your place Ronnie Roulette. Feels like you're asking for it." He brings the bottle to his lips, taking a sip. I take it from him after.

"And you think you could handle that? Oh please, I could have you on your knees right here in front of me in a heartbeat. And it'll suit you." Eddie smirks as he eyes me while I swallow down some of the tequila.

"You think about that image a lot?" He teases back and I smile.

"Don't flatter yourself, pretty boy." Eddie giggles at the nickname.

I push at his shoulder playfully and he pushes me back, but with a bit more force. I use both hands to push him back again as I giggled.

"I'll spit this tequila on you." He threatens as he holds the bottle up while his other hand is up, trying to hold me back.

"Pussy, you won't." I dared, pushing his shoulder and he turns his head, putting the bottle to his lips and takes some of the tequila in his mouth. He hums, putting the bottle down on the table and I poke his side.

Suddenly, he spits the tequila at me and I gasp while closing my eyes.

"You ass!" I open my eyes to look at him and he's sitting there, laughing at me as he points.

I get up from my chair, going to push him back again but he grabs my wrist. I tried hitting him but he only tugs on my arms. He gets up and I step back. I hit his chest and he spins us around. Eddie pulls me into him and bites my arm, making me scream then laugh out loud. I back him up to the living room and he trips back over the carpet and we both fall to the ground, laughing once more as I laid on top of him. How his body vibrated from how hard he was laughing. My laughing died down and Eddie sighs, catching his breath. I sit up then throw my leg over his waist, straddling him as I place both my hands on his chest, giggling. He holds my waist and bucks his hips into me, making me clutch onto his shirt and laugh.

"Yeehaw!" I shout, bouncing on top of him as he chuckles and I giggle more. I lean down, kissing his lips and tasting nothing but his cherry flavored chapstick he put on before along with Whiskey mixed with Tequila.

"Mmm, cherry..." I say, sitting up on top of him as I swipe my middle finger on my bottom lip, wiping it off.

I feel his strong hands squeeze my hips before moving up my waist. I place my hands over his, moving them up my body further to cup my boobs and he gave them a good squeeze, making my breath hitch. I close my eyes, throwing my head back as his hands touched all over my body.

"Can I see them?" He asked, holding the hem of my shirt but I hold it down and shake my head side to side while smirking.

"Why not?" He asked.