Nevermore

(A/N: I skipped two episodes because he wouldn't have much dialogue apologies🥹)
-
The shot opens to the night sky above the buildings of Jump City. Tilt down to point along a street, where a vehicle can be seen turned on its side in the distance. A figure stands atop it, and a couple of Titans are facing off with him.

In close-up, they are seen as Cyborg, Starfire, and Robin, and the vehicle is an armored car whose back doors have been broken open. Gold bullion spills out to the pavement. The bearded, helmeted male figure perched on it is clad in a skintight black outfit with a light bulb on the chest, and both hands glow very brightly. This is Doctor Light.

Doctor Light: Your pathetic skills can't outshine the brilliance of Doctor Light!

He brings his hands together; the Titans scatter as a broad beam shoots toward them. Robin and Mason leaps high and flings a birdarang and Disk at the supervillain, who jumps down to avoid both it and the thrower's lunge.

Doctor Light: You're fast, but I doubt you'll enjoy moving at the speed of light!

He touches the bulb on his chest, causing it to glow and emit a wide-angle blast that propels Robin and Mason over the roof of a nearby building.

Mason: Great... he doing light puns.

Beast Boy comes around a corner and charges, turning into a wolf as he runs. The robber easily ducks this rush.

Doctor Light: A wolf is no threat when it's blind as a bat!

He throws several glowing globes at the green lupine hero. They explode in a series of brilliant flashes and leave him so dazzled that he reverts to human form and claps both hands to his head woozily.

The next one in is Starfire, who flies overhead and throws a barrage of starbolts; Doctor Light creates a radiant shield around himself to block them. He drops it after she stops firing, then throws a landmine-like device into the street. Its top opens to emit a wall of radiation that envelops Starfire and blocks her in.

Back to Doctor Light.

Cyborg: Watch yourself, lightweight.

Pan to him by the armored car. He has half of one axle in hand, tire and all, and he moves in for a swing.

Cyborg: Things are about to get heavy!

He swings the axle down over his head, missing the enemy, but creating enough of a tremor upon impact to throw him back a few feet. Doctor Light concentrates his energy in one hand and projects an intense beam that breaks the makeshift club in half. Laughing, he creates a red projectile and directs it at Cyborg; it explodes in a terrific flash and storm of dust. The view clears to show that the Titan is now embedded in stone, with only his head and hands free.

Cyborg: Uh! Hey! Let me...

Doctor Light: Now if nobody minds, I'll be taking the gold.

Raven: I mind. Azarath Metrion Zin--

Before she can finish the incantation, a beam connects squarely with her and sends her to the street. He walks up behind her as she starts to get up. The brooch on her cloak now shows a raven's head in its gold frame, and it will continue do so throughout this episode.

Doctor Light: Bit of advice. Find shorter magic words.

She gets herself ready again; pan to a motorcycle at the curb. It is levitated and slung at the light-wielding enemy, who easily blows it apart. He nails her with another blast and drives her down the block again. Now he takes his time walking up; she has her back to him.

Raven: Don't come any closer.

Doctor Light: What's the matter? Afraid of the light?

Cut to behind her on the end of this line. Snarling with pure rage, she swirls to her feet. Her eyes are glowing red rather than the usual white when she uses her powers. Pull back; she grows to an impossible height, at least three times as tall as Doctor Light, and thick black tendrils shoot toward him from under her cloak. He cries out in shock.