S2 Finale: Aftershock

The episode opens on a stained-glass window, such as might be found in a cathedral, seen from inside. Orange-tinted sunlight shines through the panes into the dim chamber. Pull back in steps to reveal more of the interior; a collapsed jumble of steel beams betrays the fact that this place, wherever it is, has not been used in quite some time.

Cut to a slow pan along a row of windows. Slade stands at one of them and turns to address the camera. Since his throw down with Beast Boy in "Betrayal", he has had a chance to replace his mask and armor.

Slade: You have had doubts in the past. Made mistakes.

Cut to Terra at another window. Seen in profile from the waist up, she stands with head bowed and eyes closed. The black and yellow-orange outfit she sported in her last outing with the Titans has been replaced by a very different rig: steel breastplate and shoulder/elbow pads, a layer of cloth wrappings under the armor to cover her entire body, black codpiece, a metal hair clip above the left ear.

Slade: But all that is behind you, isn't it?

Extreme close-up; she opens her eyes and lifts her face.

Terra: Yes.

Long shot, of a silhouette.

Slade: You belong to me now... don't you?

Close-up of his eye.

Terra: I do.

Cut to her; he walks around behind.

Slade: From this day forward, will you serve me and me only?

She turns her head slightly to look at him over her shoulder. The movement reveals a second clip over her right ear, as well as the hair that has fallen forward to hide that side of her face. Close-up of her, tilting up slightly to his face.

Terra: I will.

She raises her hands, now clad in thick steel gloves like his. Close-up profile of him.

Slade: Will you obey my every command?

Tilt down a bit; she steps forth.

Terra: I will.

Pull back to frame both.

Slade: Will you fight at my side forever?

He holds out one hand, palm up, and she stares into it. Close-up: he has a disc marked with his S insignia. She gives him a hard look, takes the item after a bit of hesitation, and holds it over her breastplate.

Terra: I will.

She fixes it in place.

Slade: And will you destroy the Teen Titans?

He looks searchingly at her. Close-up of her feet, now in steel boots, and tilt up past her steel-padded knees to her head.

Terra: I thought you'd never ask.

Cut to a close-up of her face, mouth curving up into a cruel smile, then to a silhouetted shot of master and servant at the window. Pull back slowly and snap to black.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

===============================
Open to the street in Jump City during the day. A vehicle motors down the block; in close-up, it is seen to be the T-Car. On the next line, cut to a pan across the Titans inside. Robin rides shotgun next to Cyborg.