S5: Calling All Titans!

Opening shot: a fast overhead pan across an expanse of calm water. It is daytime. The shadow of the T-Ship casts itself over the surface after a moment, and the craft itself descends into view to fly low. Zoom in.

Beast Boy: Finally.

Cut to him in the center cockpit.

Beast Boy: After months of fighting the Brotherhood of Evil, we're heading back to the Tower.

A thought balloon appears over his head, showing his "Super Deformed" self in the operations center of Titans Tower and amusing himself with the game he mentions.

Beast Boy: First, I'll play Mega-Monkeys 4.2, then I'll eat a tofu burger. Or maybe I'll eat a tofu burger, then play Mega-Monkeys 4.2. Or I could eat a tofu burger while playing Mega-Monkeys 4.2.

On the first sentence, SD Beast Boy drops the control and picks up his favorite chow; the monkey he was controlling falls flat on its face. On the second, it whacks him over the head, causing him to bite his tongue, and screeches angrily. On the third, he leaps through the screen and starts brawling with the primate, which jumps clear after a moment and swipes the burger.

Robin: Sorry, Beast Boy...

These words end the daydream in a flash; the balloon disappears in favor of SD Robin.

Robin: ...but that tofu burger will have to wait.

Cut to him at the helm.

Robin: We've got one last mission before we can go home.

He presses a button; cut to a close-up of a control panel hatch, which flips open so a communicator can be slid out. Pull back to show it in Beast Boy's cockpit and getting a bit of puzzled scrutiny. During the next line, cut to Mason, Cyborg, Raven, and Starfire in turn, each being presented with a spare device in like manner.

Robin: The Brotherhood of Evil is targeting young heroes. There are still others who need to be warned.

Beast Boy: Haven't we already given these things to everyone we know? Titans East have them, Kole, Gnarrk, Kid Flash, Tramm the fish-boy, the Russian dude--

As he mentions each recipient, a photograph showing him/her appears by his head. Notes: only the hands of Más and Menos are in view on the Titans East photo; Kole flashes a V-for-Victory hand sign; Gnarrk tastes his comm; "the Russian dude" is Red Star, sitting on his laser-equipped snowmobile and wearing his star-emblazoned coat and hat.

Robin: Not everyone.

The photos slide down o.c; cut to him.

Robin: Your coordinates have been programmed into your pods. We'll meet back here once they're delivered and fly home together.

Back to Beast Boy, twirling the comm on one finger.

Beast Boy: Can't we just send them a letter instead?

He fumbles and bends over to get it.

Robin: If we split up, we can get this done faster.

Cut to Cyborg, at the stern.

Cyborg: And the faster we finish, the faster we can go home.

Beast Boy: Maybe it's better if we stick together. I-I've been fighting those guys most of my life, and I'm telling you, you can never underestimate the Brotherhood of Evil's evilness.

Robin: This is the best way.

Starfire: Robin is correct. I wish to make with the haste so I can see Silkie.

A mental picture of the happy little larva winks into being by her head on this line; after she finishes, pull back to put Raven in the fore, riding port. Starfire is at starboard.