S3: Bunny Raven... or ...How to Make A Titananimal Disappear

Open to an extreme close-up of the Amazing Mumbo, fully decked out in his magician's getup and backing away from the camera slightly.

Mumbo: And for my next trick, I, the Amazing Mumbo,

pulls off the top hat.

Mumbo: Shall make all your money vanish into thin air.

On the end of this, the background resolves to the lobby of a bank, whose vault door is standing wide open. Cut to it and zoom in slowly; employees lie bound and gagged on the floor, and large sacks of cash are piled up in the center.

Mumbo: Hocus-pocus!

The sacks instantly swell up like overfilled balloons and vent their contents in the form of a green paper geyser that veers all about before streaming neatly into Mumbo's hat. Only a few loose bills are left to flutter down as he sets it back on his head. Now he eyes a gagged teller and slides over to her window.

Rolling up one sleeve, he starts to reach toward her ear; she emits a muffled cry and tries to squirm out of reach. Extreme close-up of her left ear, from which he produces a very waxy penny; on its front face, Abraham Lincoln makes a sound of disgust.

Mumbo: I just love a captive audience.

Robin: They may be captive now,

Cut to the Titans near the entrance.

Mason: But you're the one who's getting locked up!

Mumbo: You forget, I'm an escape artist.

He produces several Ping-Pong balls from between his fingers and slings them at the team; they bounce all around and start exploding. To protect a few of the hostages, Beast Boy becomes an alligator and catches one of the spheres in his mouth. Its detonation nearly makes him throw up and leaves him badly stunned, with wisps of smoke drifting from his teeth and nostrils.

Meanwhile, Mason, Robin, Raven, and Starfire have set up a formidable offensive-discs, black shots, starbolts, and are shortly joined by Cyborg and his sonic cannon. The offensive barely fazes Mumbo, who dodges nimbly and uses a cluster of floating flowers as a shield. Letting these drop, he pulls off his hat and whips yards of tied handkerchiefs from it; these wrap around Cyborg's legs and drag him off balance.

Cyborg: Whoa!

He is slammed into the tellers' counter, hard enough to collapse a column just in front of Starfire. As she moves in, Mumbo brings out two decks of playing cards and sprays them forward. Despite the small size of the pasteboards, they have enough force to drive her screaming back to the wall, where she crashes down next to Cyborg. Next, the Beast Boy, alligator crawls across the floor and Mumbo raises his wand.

A quick flick causes the brightly colored silks that ensnared Cyborg to wrap up the reptilian snout and put him out of action. Behind Mumbo, Raven gets in a bit closer.

Raven: That all you've got?

He conjures up a cherry bomb between his palms and sends it her way; she counters by exerting her powers and firing it right back at him. It explodes in his face, leaving nothing visible from the neck up except his hat floating free.

The teller whose ear yielded that dirty penny grunts in surprise and faints, just missing the chance to see Mumbo's missing coconut drop from within the headwear and set itself neatly back in place. Pan ahead, putting him out of view, as he lifts the wand for a new spell.

Mumbo: Alakazam!

The blast that issues forth hits a spot just above Raven's head and materializes into three steel hoops; these drop down and constrict to bind her tightly.