Switched

The scene opens to a closed stage curtain illuminated by a spotlight. It opens, revealing a backdrop that depicts Titans Tower and the city proper behind it on the shore. A wooden Robin marionette drops into view and hangs before this scene, and the voice of the o.c. puppeteer speaks for it.

Robin puppet: Titans! Go!

The figure leaps across the stage, the camera panning to follow, then looks back the way it came. It is alone.

Robin puppet: Hey!

Pull back to frame the entire stage. Figures in the likenesses of the other four are clustered at the other end. The same person provides all five voices, taking on the appropriate inflection for each. While the three boys' puppets have hinged mouths, similar to a soldier-shaped nutcracker, the two girls' puppets do not.

Robin puppet: Aren't you guys coming?

Close-up of Raven; pan to each in turn.

Raven puppet: What's the point? We can't possibly defeat the Puppet King.

Starfire puppet: He is too clever and powerful, not to mention good-looking.

Puppet Nomad: We cannot handle his awesome power.

Cyborg puppet: Yeah. We should probably just surrender now.

Beast Boy puppet: Dude, I think we already have.

The green puppet gestures upward on the end of this line, and the camera pulls back to frame the entire group as they look that way and throw up their arms.

Tilt up to the platform above the stage on the next line to reveal the puppeteer, a short, squat fellow in a military dress uniform and sash. His head is in shadow, obscuring a clear view of his face, but protuberant eyes and a small crown can be seen. This is the Puppet King

Puppet King: Bravo, bravo. But enough rehearsal.

He drops the crosspieces to which the strings are attached.

Puppet King: Time to start the show.

Close-up of the stage on the end of this; the six marionettes fall in a jumble, and the curtain closes. Fade to black.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

===========================
The scene opens to outer space. Where Raven rises into view near the camera, her eyes shut and her face composed.

Raven: Azarath Metrion Zinthos...Azarath Metrion Zinthos...

During the previous line, the camera pulls back in steps to show her floating a foot or so above the surface of a small asteroid. She is meditating.

Starfire: Raven?

The background starts to crack and peel away; close-up of Raven, now considerably annoyed, as it keeps breaking up to reveal the operations center. The previous backdrop reflected Raven's state of mind.

Starfire: Raven?

Pull back slightly to frame her at the opening door; Raven has her back to it.

Starfire: Please forgive my interruption, but have you seen Robin?

Raven: No.

Starfire: Oh. Perhaps you have seen Cyborg?

Raven: No.

Starfire: Beast Boy?

Raven: No.

Starfire: What about Nomad? You two are always next to one another?