𝙞𝙞.

It was 9:30, which was half an hour later than I planned to leave, but at the very least I'd already planned to leave much earlier than I honestly needed to so I wouldn't be late regardless

It was 9:30, which was half an hour later than I planned to leave, but at the very least I'd already planned to leave much earlier than I honestly needed to so I wouldn't be late regardless. If I'm being real though, looking presentable was much more of a priority than being on time.

Choosing another shirt, I also chucked an extra oversized sweatshirt in my bag just incase I was out later than expected and the cool day temperature turned into a cold breeze (which would absolutely never happen I'm just really delusional and have anxiety).

The email HYBE sent me a day earlier said to be dressed in whatever outfit showcased my personal style which sent me into orbit. This was the first time that I could dress casually for my first day on the job and I was already loving it. But of course despite the freedom I still wanted to keep it as professional as possible, meaning my outfit turned out pretty basic but it worked out well enough. I needed to get a feel for the business environment before going full out.

I posed 3 more times in the mirror before snapping a pic to send to Soonyoung. His oblivious bluntness was always good to have when it came to knowing if my outfit was okay. At this point, he was starting to become more of a stylist than I was.

𝗷𝗶𝘆𝗲𝗼𝗻'𝘀 𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁:

I smiled at the boy's praise before making my way out of my apartment which I'd already started packing up seeing as I was scheduled to move in a week

I smiled at the boy's praise before making my way out of my apartment which I'd already started packing up seeing as I was scheduled to move in a week. Regarding Kiko, he was okay at home as long as he was in his dog bed, had food, and had his favorite chew toys in range.

Luckily, I would get to bring the munchkin along with me to live in the new apartments. Leaving Kiko behind would be more or less a deal breaker.

The bus ride to HYBE was much faster than I had expected because before I knew it I had made it into the humongous lobby

The bus ride to HYBE was much faster than I had expected because before I knew it I had made it into the humongous lobby. I scanned the people walking in and out of the building who all either had impeccable fashion taste or were just in casual clothing. So point is, I was in no way out-of-place which was something my overthinking brain was obsessed with thinking about. I sipped the coffee I bought from a nearby coffee shop and started on my way.

Eventually, I had made it to the large counter which I assumed was where I was supposed to go. Honestly, they should have given me a map of the place because how in the hell was I supposed to make my way through the building with no guidance? It was like leaving me in an Ikea and just expecting me to find the exit alone.

"Hi? I'm Seventeen's new stylist." I had no idea what else to say so I just introduced myself in the most awkward way possible. But to my luck, the lady sent a bright smile my way before asking for my name which I gave her. She wrote it down and handed me a badge.

"Here's your staff ID! You can use this to get into all staff areas including your new apartment in our staff building! You are moving in, correct?" Wow, they really did prepare. I hate to admit it but it made me feel all special and fuzzy inside.

"Yes, I am."

"Okay then! Just take the first elevator down that hall and make a quick right once you get to the 17th floor!" And before I knew it, the lady was already talking with the next person in line. Did she really think I would remember her rap-like directions? Well, time to go off my faulty memory and shitty gut!

I clutched my ID as I walked, turning it over to look at it. So that's why they asked for my best professional photo of myself huh? Luckily I chose a pretty good one or else I'd have to beg the company to change it.

As I was admiring my photo a man suddenly bumped into me causing me to spill my freshly bought latte all over his white shirt. I stepped back in shock but then quickly picked up the cup from the ground and bowed towards the man who was clearly angered.

"I'm so sorry! Oh my god um um- oh! Do you want my oversized sweatshirt? It might fit you. Or I could get you a replacement shirt?" And instead of either accepting or denying, he only scoffed at me.

"People these days have no fucking conscience. Keep your . . . clothing. Plus, you wouldn't be able to afford a replacement anyway." He walked past me, intentionally nudging my shoulder in the process.

"Well fine then bitch don't take my sorry," I muttered but just to my luck the tall man turned back around, his face even more offended than before.

"The fuck did you just say?" I had to admit, he lowkey scared me. Plus, I didn't feel like getting into a fight on my first day so like any normal person would do I screamed a "Nothing!" and speed-walked my way the hell out of there, leaving the man dumbfounded.

 Plus, I didn't feel like getting into a fight on my first day so like any normal person would do I screamed a "Nothing!" and speed-walked my way the hell out of there, leaving the man dumbfounded