𝙞𝙭.

"Helloooo? My question still doesn't have- oh my god you have a boyfriend too!?" I swear to god if I could turn around and slap the kid I would

"Helloooo? My question still doesn't have- oh my god you have a boyfriend too!?" I swear to god if I could turn around and slap the kid I would. And add Mingyu to my slap-list too the way he chuckled at my brother's remark.

"To answer the first of your dumbass questions, this isn't my Porsche it's Mingyu's who is my ACQUAINTANCE and NOT my boyfriend for fucks sake." Leaning back into the car seat a huff only escaped my lips yet Mingyu continued chuckling.

"Soooo Mingyu is it?" So Hyunjae was ignoring me now? Wooooowwwww.

Another scoff came out of my mouth as I resorted to now crossing my arms and staring at the passing scenery. It was actually quite ugly but whatever it was the most gorgeous view ever in that moment.

"Nice to meet you. By the way how old are you kid?" Mingyu turned his head a bit to glance at Hyunjae but then focused his attention on the road ahead of him. We had now made it on the brink of the more bustling area in Seoul and I could practically smell the light pollution.

"Well wouldn't you like to know big guy?" Mingyu laughed as he turned again to my brother who leaned back into the seat with a smirk on his face. Normally I would have scolded him for starting with his sassiness for a person he had just met but I'm more than supportive if it's to Mingyu. I was still not over this morning no matter how absolutely genuine and 'tear-jerking' his apology was.

"You're so much funnier than your sister kid, I like you." My head snapped towards Mingyu and I punched his side causing him to scowl at me. "Hey!" I only shrugged my shoulders in defense. Deserved. "We could have crashed and died!" I only raised my eyebrow and clearly even Mingyu himself could understand how stupid that comment was.

"Anyways I know right! Finally someone acknowledges it!" Hyunjae cackled as I rolled my eyes quite dramatically. But clearly someone was enjoying this way too much and that was extremely annoying. "And you! Stop laughing!" News flash. . .he didn't stop laughing. My brother was also genuinely enjoying this as well as he immediately whipped out his phone and went to his messages app. His face lit up along with the buildings on our left and right.

The Seoul I had become familiar with was now in view and tall buildings lined either sides of the streets as groups of people enjoyed their nights. One of the reasons I loved the city so much was because of how alive it was. It seemed that there was people having the time of their lives every hour of every day. As time passed the bright city started making me bright as well and I finally understood why so many people thrived in this environment. Of course it wasn't for everyone, but it worked out pretty well for me.

Now what didn't make me bright was the fact that my brother was happily exchanging phone numbers with bitch boy. Don't get me wrong he's completely free to make friends. . .but not with Mingyu. It can be anyone but Mingyu.

"Are you guys serious right now?" I turned to look between the two dumbasses with my face in a scowl.

"Wow. Limiting your little brother's friendships? Okay kinda toxic." My eyes were going to go to the back of my head the way this was probably the thousandth time rolling my eyes. But before I could retort Hyunjae's claim Mingyu cut me off rather quickly.

"Well luckily for you, Jiyeon, we're here." Oh wow we were here?

"Wait how did you even know where I lived?" Mingyu looked at me as if the answer was clearly obvious and it made me look stupid that I was asking. Obviously this was not the case. . .obviously.

"I don't, that's literally why we're at HYBE. You were too salty to answer me." Suddenly as I gazed up the big letters spelling out HYBE came into view and the large windows I knew all too well showed to line the entire building.

I would have gotten out of the car and been on my way if Hyunjae didn't snicker and remind me of what Mingyu had just said. "Literally when did you ask me?" He was either bluffing or I was going crazy. Both would have made sense.

Clearly the first option was right though as Mingyu suddenly refused to look at me while I assumed he was trying to think of a comeback. "Well you wouldn't have answered anyways!" Bingo~

I didn't really feel like continuing to bicker with him though so I simply gathered my belongings (literally just my handbag) and dramatically exited the car. "Thanks for the ride Mingyu. Hyunjae let's go!"

At my exclamation Mingyu smiled and Hyunjae took way too long to grab his one duffel bag and scoot his way to and out of the sport's car door. He was definitely doing this too annoy me so I instinctively tapped my foot on the ground until he finally made it next to me.

"Talk to you later hyung!" I immediately grabbed his hand and dragged him inside the building yet a faint "Gotcha" was heard from Mingyu who disappeared into the background as we continued to make our way into HYBE.

"Woah you work here noona!?" Here we go again.