𝙭𝙭𝙭.

The fact that it was the end of the work day and yet neither Soonyoung or Mingyu had come happily or depressingly venting to me both worried and confused me

The fact that it was the end of the work day and yet neither Soonyoung or Mingyu had come happily or depressingly venting to me both worried and confused me. Who knew what kinda shit was going down?

"Jiyeon!" I turned my head to the voice calling me only to notice that Seungcheol of all people was staring straight at me as he jogged over. "Woah what's up?" I said, swinging my handbag over my shoulder. Today Seventeen's leader seemed to look pretty much half-dead yet his attitude resembled that of an angry parrot if that's like even a phenomenon I dunno.

He placed his hands sassily on his hips and stared me dead in the eyes. "Okay listen I'm going to ask you a question and I really need you to answer it." honestly I wasn't too cool with being told what to do but like whatever I was tired. "alright..?"

Seungcheol suddenly pointed his finger at me and leaned in to whisper, "Are you or are you not. . .in a relationship with Mingyu?" BRO.

My mind literally wanted to spiral yet my mouth could only produce cackles. Honestly all of these books (I've read like four in my whole life)  I was reading were definitely not good for how I took normal human interactions. Seungcheol looked disgusted yet confused as he simply stared at me. 

"Seungcheol, I talked to Soonyoung a few hours ago." 

"SO YOU ARE DATING HIM-"

"SINCE LIKE YESTERDAY OH MY FUCKING GOD." 

...

"oh."

"yeah" I chuckled a bit before walking away to leave the poor idol confused in the hallway. I'm pretty sure he didn't even move for a few moments but dealing with a leader who realized he fucked up in the most stupid way ever did not seem really appetizing  to someone who had to deal with Soonyoung 5 hours ago.

The hallways weren't appetizing by any means either but at least there were no manchildren lurking around here.

"Yeon!"
Never mind!

"Mingyu? What's with the nickname?"

"I think it's cute ANYWAYS HUG ME." And all of a sudden Mingyu had pulled me in for a big bear hug and while I wasn't complaining too much the fact that I was carrying an entire day's worth of tiredness with me wasn't exactly making receiving bear hug any easier.

As if on command Mingyu suddenly pulled away and looked at me with an expression of surprise. "oh my god! I'm so sorry you've probably had a tired day huh?" A smile creeped up on my face.

"Yeah kind of I mean having to deal with your damage was pretty tiring." I said as I started walking towards the elevator but Mingyu whipped his head towards me with his jaw dropped. "THEY CAME TO YOU? IM SO SORRY." I chuckled as I watched the 6 foot guy cower like a child or something as we both walked into the elevator overlooking the streets and shops outside of the building.

I held onto both of his shoulders as I forced him to look at me, smiles on both of our faces. "Mingyu! Don't worry, I told them everything now all you have to do is sit there and listen to their regretful apologies as well as issue them one. You have a hand in dramatizing the situation sir." Mingyu gave me a smile.

"Yes maam." He wrapped his hand around my wait as he pulled me in for a sweet kiss. It felt so weird yet so right to be kissing the man I hated a few weeks ago .

A ding went off and even though the doors of the elevator had been opened neither Mingyu nor I seemed to really care. We were just so into the moment that nothing could disrupt us.

"OH SHIT" Except for that!

We both immediately let go of each other yet it seemed that we were way too late. "So. . .you're the girl Mingyu won't shut up about?" I really don't know how he was able to act so casually after seeing that. "Hey" EW. Now I was going to regret this moment for the rest of my life huh?

"Haven't see you in a while Jungkook" Luckily enough Mingyu was able to divert attention from our relationship and into the busy life of the even more popular pop-star standing right next to him. 

Of course I knew who BTS were but after working in this industry I had started seeing idols pretty much everywhere I went so while I was lowkey fangirling on the inside it wasn't too hard for me to control. Especially because we were about to reach our floor.

"We saw each other last week. . .?"

"SHH." Mingyu's finger went over Jungkook's mouth and before I knew it we had reached our floor and this awkward moment was over! We have to rejoice.

With a confused wave from Jungkook we had successfully exited the elevator. 

"THAT WAS SO CRINGY" Mingyu only laughed at my reaction and brought me in for a side hug as we continued walking. Our laughs filled the air and to anyone else we probably looked like two drunk people clinging on to each other. But we were happy, and that's what mattered.

A sigh escaped our lips once we had reached the door of my apartment.

"Would you maybe want to go eat with me. . .tomorrow?" A smile grazed my lips and I looked up to Mingyu.

"Oooo is THE Kim Mingyu asking me out officially?" He chuckled and playfully flicked my head.

Clearly he was actually waiting for an answer so I quickly kissed him. "Of course Gyu. AND YOU BETTER TELL ME HOW IT GOES WITH THE MEMBERS"

I opened the door and looked back at Mingyu who only laughed. "I shall have it documented maam."

"