𝙭𝙭𝙫𝙞.

( 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘺𝘶'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷 )

( 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘺𝘶'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷 )

Her smile seemed to light up the world as she stared at the scene before her in awe. The entirety of the living room and kitchen had been decorated as much as one could decorate. It was safe to say that pride for our work was fueling us. Well, the confession too of course.

And honestly, ever since then I haven't been able to bring myself back from that moment nor continue to act normally. The entirety of my personality had done a complete switch and I found myself smiling, laughing, and playing along with Jiyeon. I truly never want to leave.

"Isn't it beautiful?" Jiyeon finally turned to me with a large smile on her face and her hands clasped together. I walked up to her from my place leaning against the counter and swung my arm around her shoulder, looking at the gorgeous room we had put together. 

"Gorgeous." Sure it was a pretty bold move to initiate skin-ship within the span of a few hours but we literally have already made out so pulling her close to me had felt familiar.

Jiyeon sent me a smile before taking a seat on the couch to simply stare at the view and I honestly couldn't blame her.

The glorious scene in front of me had definitely mesmerized me completely and I felt as if I was in a scene out of some slice of life movie. Well yeah and the sky was nice too I guess.

I decided to take a seat next to her only to admire her closer. It almost felt as if I had been waiting for pure excuses to be this close to her and now that we had sort of come clean about our feelings, I was finally able to bask in her presence without wanting to maintain my stupid ego.

"Hey- oh shit! You scared me!" Jiyeon had turned towards me and chuckled at her surprised exclamation while I smiled warmly at her. The golden light from the skies had accentuated her eyes and glorified her wispy hair.

After she had gotten a hold of herself she suddenly flopped on her side and accidentally leaned her head on my shoulder. If I'm being honest, I most definitely didn't want her to get up any time soon.

"Oh sorry I didn't mean to-" I pushed her head back on my shoulder lightly which quickly quieted her. Don't even ask me how I got this much confidence when it comes to relationships because I have absolutely no idea. Although, some of my thoughts had drifted away once I felt Jiyeon leaning into my comfort and wrapping her arm around mine.

Okay maybe we were already acting like a matured couple but I was happy, she was happy, we were happy. We might be moving too fast but it felt incredibly natural almost as if we had known each other for years.

In fact, the ambience was so comfortable that the silence didn't even feel burdening, it instead just felt nice.

"Hey...how about a nap? This environment is making me tired as fuck" I chuckled lightly as I grabbed a blanket which formerly rested on the couch's arm.

"You seriously read my mind"

𝘈/𝘕 !

I know this is pretty short but that is only because I will be uploading tomorrow ^^