𝙭𝙭𝙫.

3 fucking minutes of making out with Mingyu and we had yet to separate until we ventured to the couch and I pulled away

I smiled so damn hard and so did the boy sitting an inch away from me. We both wanted that a shit ton and luckily for me that kiss was enough to prove to me that all the crap I was feeling was most definitely reciprocated. It wasn't just a weird feeling I had been holding onto.

Our smiles grew so large that we ended up laughing at how bizarre the situation was until Mingyu stopped and looked at me. "You literally don't know how much I've wanted to do that." He chuckled as he grinned and mine didn't falter either.

"You did...like for real?"

"I've had my eye on you since I bumped into you. I started liking you since the bus ride, Yeon." All of sudden realization hit me. Had he seriously been into me these past couple of days and my normally observant-self had literally no idea? Well damn I need to work on that don't I?

Mingyu nervously chuckled at my surprised expression and although I could see a hint of worry in his face, it quickly faded into relief as I broke into another grin. "Yeon?"

The boy looked taken aback. "Yeah, you call me Gyu so...I thought I should come up with something too." He shyly rubbed his neck which only made me like him more than i'd already begun to.

"Well..." I scooted closer to him on the couch and lightly punched him on the shoulder. "I love it, almost as much as I like you." A smile creeped on my face yet a larger one came upon Mingyu's. He took my hands in his and took a deep breath.

"Listen, I know we've only met a few days ago but I'm sure about you. Can we try us out? I guess over the past days I've gotten over my ego and realized how much fun I was having interacting with you. I would wonder what you were up to during practice and I guess once the scandal broke out that was my final moment of realization." As Mingyu continued talking my jaw only dropped wider. Did her seriously feel this for me all this time? How Kdrama.

"Mingyu-I- wow." His face dropped.

"It's okay you don't have to-"

"Mingyu! I do, I like you too. And yes, I would love to try us out." I swear I had never smiled harder than I was right now, and Mingyu's toothy grin gave me the exact same connotation from him as well.

Sure, it was rash decision since we had only known each other for a bit, but I wanted to try. I was growing to like Mingyu more and more each day and I guess taking this risk is proving to be something worth doing.

I might not be as sure of my feelings as Mingyu claimed to be about his, but I was sure about something and that is the fact I liked him at the very least. I wanted to see where this would go.

Suddenly, Mingyu's face changed and he hesitated for a moment before saying what was on his mind. "But you know that I'm an idol and regardless of how serious this is, there are restrictions. I won't be able to do many things most couples get to almost as if you were with Soonyoung or Kyungmin. I need to know if you're okay with that. And of course...we can't really be public for the time being." I could tell he was extremely nervous about telling me this but I was already anticipating it. I mean being friends with Soonyoung who was in the same group as Mingyu made me already aware of how the idol thing worked. And you know? If I could tolerate being friends with Soonyoung and Kyungmin for this long then I could most definitely tolerate the limits of the idol life for Mingyu.

"Of course I am. I've survived being friends with Hosh for goodness sake." I chuckled and so did he.

"But you know, until we figure out everything between us can we keep this just between us?"

He smiled softly. "I was thinking the exact same. Now...let's get back to packing!" And with some new found motivation from Mingyu, suddenly living here didn't seem too bad anymore.

let's get back to packing!" And with some new found motivation from Mingyu, suddenly living here didn't seem too bad anymore