𝙞𝙫.

"Great!" Soonyoung grabbed my wrist and led me inside the practice room, practically skipping the entire way

"Great!" Soonyoung grabbed my wrist and led me inside the practice room, practically skipping the entire way. There were no words being said but just by the other men seeing Seungcheol's gaze, they simultaneously gathered around in a half circle.

"This is my best friend Jiyeon!" I got annoyed by Soonyoung's jumping up and down and clearly it was visible seeing as I heard a few of the members trying to contain their laughs. I turned towards Hoshi, glared at him and then turned back to the boys.

"Let's um, introduce ourselves guys." Seungcheol started but I put my hands in front of him, wordlessly telling him that wasn't necessary.

"No need. This knucklehead talks enough about you guys for me to know everything I need to." I smiled towards them. Thankfully, my sentiment seemed to calm them down and their body language wasn't so uptight. As I studied the group  though, I noticed something was off.

"Wait. Aren't you guys supposed to have 13 members, not 12?" One of the guys—who I assumed was Joshua judging by his blue hair Hoshi described before—walked out from his spot towards the back of the group. But before he was able to answer my question, he was cut off by a yell.

"COFFEE BITCH?" I abruptly turned around and instantly wished I hadn't. There was no way, no absolute way that seventeen's "missing" member was bitch boy. This couldn't be happening.

"YOU?" All of the members hadn't said a word until seventeen's leader decided to step in between us who were glaring at each other like we were an inch away from breaking out into a fight. Which at this point, was proving to be true.

"Woah woah calm down. Mingyu, you know Jiyeon?"

"So that's your name, Jiyeon? Sounds Bitchy." I scoffed, sticking my tongue into my cheek and rolling my eyes.

"And yes hyung because this lowlife was the girl who spilt coffee on me! The reason I had change earlier and now I won't be able to wear that Louis Vuitton shirt for at least two weeks!" To be honest I found it kind of amusing how childish he was being. The guy was basically throwing a fit, stomping his feet and everything. A whole-ass man child.

"Excuse you! I literally offered you my sweatshirt AND a replacement after I sincerely apologized and all your conceited-ass did was shove me!" Due to our heated argument we failed to notice just how close we had gotten. But as if on cue, we both quickly moved a few steps back, the previous tension becoming even tighter.

"Okay then. Um Mingyu why don't you cool off in the corner kay?" Seungcheol patted bitch boy on the back and pushed him in the direction of a random corner. Or maybe the corner wasn't random and they just genuinely had a time-out corner. It wasn't totally impossible.

"Fine! I didn't want to look at her basic self anyways." Okay, that was pushing it. I could handle these meaningless insults, but criticizing my style? That was too far. But before I could retaliate, Seungcheol came up to me and rubbed his temples.

"Sorry about him, he gets like that sometimes. Could we make it up to you by inviting you for dinner? We were planning on eating as a group tonight." I thought about it for a second, subconsciously weighing the pros and cons.

𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙨 :
+I would get to know Hoshi's members
+It's a good friend-making event
+I'll have people I know in the company
+And most importantly, free food

𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙨 :
-BITCH BOY.

Eh, the free food kind of outweighed all but having to sit in the same environment as that guy made me want to rip my hair out. Clearly Soonyoung wasn't going to take no for an answer though this time around. He knew I loved free food and some part of me was internally thanking him for choosing for my indecisive-ass.

"She'd love to go!" Even though Soonyoung had answered for me, Seungcheol still awaited my actual answer. "Sure, i'll go."

"Cool, meet us right here at 8pm." He gave me a smile which I reciprocated and as I backed towards the door I caught sight of the bitch boy's glare. He was practically staring into my soul. Now, if i didn't know he was such a meanie I would have considered the guy hot. I mean no wonder he's and idol, he's drop dead gorgeous. But his personality on the other hand? Atrocious.

 But his personality on the other hand? Atrocious