𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙞𝙞.

( 𝘫𝘪𝘺𝘦𝘰𝘯'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷 )

( 𝘫𝘪𝘺𝘦𝘰𝘯'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷 )

It was undeniable that the HYBE staff dorms were over-the-top gorgeous and most definitely expensive as well. The hallways were lines with big-ass windows which overlooked Seoul and the grey, white, and black color-scheme made everything all the more modern. To be honest though it made sense, they had some of the most popular and well-performing groups in the industry, no shit their living amenities would be gorgeous. 

In the email HYBE had sent me this morning they included the address of the room I was staying at--or more like pretending to stay at. If I was being real, moving into a place that most likely would be a small-ass room which I wasn't even sure was going to fit my stylistic taste seemed much less appetizing than simply staying with Kyungmin. I mean I had even dropped off Kiko and his favorite toys at his house on the way to the company. 

230, 235, 242. . .

"250!" I immediately let out a sigh of relief as I read the number of my living space. The hallway was way too long and I found myself exhausted from just walking that distance. Okay maybe I need to get in shape so what?

Scanning my keycard on the door I hesitantly opened the door and my jaw was immediately on the floor. 

I swear I seriously felt like letting out a scream but instead settled for a squeal as I still stood in the doorway admiring my new apartment. In fact I was so entranced that I failed to notice the male smiling at me.

Suddenly a tap on my shoulder startled me and I turned to be met with the face of someone whom I had forgot I was expecting. 

        "Mingyu! You're here!" 

Even though I acknowledged him, both my mind and sight went right back to gawking over the absolutely gorgeous view. My apartment was HUGE. Not to mention the big-ass windows that covered the entirety of the living room walls. What did I even do to deserve this!? Well of course my existence is enough but like whatever it's an expression.

"It's amazing isn't it?" MIngyu's voice reminded me of his existence yet I still kept my vision towards the view. 

He place a hand on my shoulder and looked along with me. If I'm being honest he caught me a bit off guard but luckily enough this whole situation had me too side-tracked. 

"I advocated for you to be placed in this one specifically when our manager mentioned it. I'm glad you like it." My eyes widened as I snapped my head in his direction. 

"YOU PICKED THIS?" He chuckled and nodded his head but before even thinking I just jumped in his arms and wrapped my legs around his torso as I hugged him tightly. "AH YOU'RE THE BEST GYU!" I finally let myself down giving him a big smile and then going to grab one of my many suitcases to wheel it in. I could tell Mingyu wasn't following me but I just let him do his thing so I could sit down in my gorgeous kitchen and take a sip of my coffee.