𝙭𝙭𝙭𝙫𝙞𝙞𝙞.

"Congrats Kyung! You guys were great!" Kyungmin chuckled at his friend's enthusiasm before welcoming the two standing behind her inside the waiting room

"Congrats Kyung! You guys were great!" Kyungmin chuckled at his friend's enthusiasm before welcoming the two standing behind her inside the waiting room. Surprisingly enough, Jiyeon had never been to a music show even though she had been friends with Soonyoung and Kyungmin for centuries but here she was. Initially, the friends were going to support from home  but with Seventeen's schedules being abruptly canceled and Jiyeon getting her work done early, the three friends had found themselves meeting up in S.O.S's waiting room. Along with Mingyu of course. 

The moment Soonyoung and Mingyu entered the room, the rest of S.O.S's members just gasped, almost in unison. The two idols chuckled and gave small bows. "This is Soonyoung and Mingyu as I'm sure ya'll know, and this is Jiyeon, my best friend and Mingyu's girlfriend. Hope you guys don't mind that they're here." Jiyeon was about to hit Kyungmin after he introduced her as Mingyu's girlfriend seeing as the first thing a majority of his members did was cover their dropped jaws. 

One of his members jumped from his seat and immediately skipped over to Jiyeon. "It's so nice to meet you! Kyungmin won't shut up about you." Suddenly Mingyu's gaze whipped towards Kyungmin who only rolled his eyes at the idol's jealous action. If he was being honest, it was quite funny seeing Mingyu get so jealous at such insignificant things, but of course he was feeling generous so he decided not to push any more buttons. 

After a few more greetings and hellos exchanged, S.O.S had made their way towards the stage while Kyungmin stayed back as his friends gave him words of encouragement. 

"You got this okay? We are so proud of you Kyung." The two friends shared a brief hug and with smiles from Soonyoung and Mingyu, the mic-ed up idol was off to the stage. 

Soonyoung let out a sigh and flopped himself on to the waiting room couch. "Wow, I never thought I would see the day that kid would get off his hiatus" Jiyeon let out a chuckle and brought herself into the arms of her boyfriend. "I know right?  They were keeping him in the dungeon for way too long"

"Wait why was he on hiatus in the first place?" Mingyu asked. Because he wasn't normally apart of the trio, he didn't really know Kyungmin as well as his best friends did. Plus, all his company revealed was that he was going on hiatus, no reason why. 

Jiyeon craned her neck up to meet Mingyu's eyes. "He initially stayed behind to hang out with his family in the states for a little longer, but then with the scandal, that hiatus was extended longer to make sure that fans would have forgotten about the entire situation before he was back on stage." Mingyu cringed at the mention of the scandal but his girlfriend could only laugh at him.

She pulled his face down and gave him a quick kiss. "I'm yours okay? Always have been always will be" Mingyu had a smile plastered on his face until a scream interrupted them

"EWWWW"

"SHUT UP HOSH THE PERFORMANCE IS STARTING"