𝙭𝙭𝙫𝙞𝙞𝙞.

The lovely weather was a contrast to the various feelings Mingyu was dealing with as he somberly walked his way to the practice room

The lovely weather was a contrast to the various feelings Mingyu was dealing with as he somberly walked his way to the practice room. Seungcheol sounded serious and everyone on earth practically knew that a dead serious Seungcheol was not to be messed with in no way whatsoever. 

Mingyu most definitely was still thinking back to his wonderful morning and now that he was right in front of the door, thoughts of simply running back into Jiyeon's arms flooded his mind. He was sulking to say the very least and the fact that the entirety of the 95' line including Soonyoung  were staring at him with their arms crossed as soon as he walked into the door was not helping. 

"Welcome back lover boy." As Seungcheol spoke Mingyu only rolled his eyes and threw his phone on the beanbag placed in the corner sitting down on it after. Every single one of the members seemed to be glaring him down and he even noticed Joshua holding Soonyoung back. 

Soonyoung...that's right, he was going to be tough to get through for sure. Mingyu was dating his lifelong best-friend out of nowhere and with the way Soonyoung was, he was probably outraged on why he literally had no idea. To be fair the couple had gotten together last night but knowing him he still probably expected a text.

"You can't roll your eyes forever just like you keep secrets from us forever." Seungcheol spoke sternly and confidently as he leaned against the wall. "We always come clean with each other Mingyu, what's with the switch up?" He was clearly speaking for the rest of the members who in one way or another were both confused and betrayed. Of course Mingyu had been only dating Jiyeon for less than 8 hours but the way she talked in the background of the call would have made anyone speculate the two would have been together for years.

Mingyu's ego refused him the allowance to do anything but glare. 

"I'm not keeping anything from you." 

Soonyoung's loud scoff sounded through the room "You're not keeping the fact that you and Jiyeon are a thing from us? Yeah sure 100% Mingyu I totally believe you." It was safe to say that everyone in the vicinity was surprised at the bluntness and sarcasm in Soonyoung's voice but what concerned Mingyu more was how ridiculous they were being. Sure they didn't know the short timeline of his relationship but even so, he didn't have to tell them anything. So what if he was in a longer-term relationship and hadn't told them? Just because they were group members and friends didn't obligate him to tell them any more than what he already shared.

Seungcheol cleared his throat in an attempt to sush Soonyoung which barely seemed to work. "Anyways. If you're in a relationship with Jiyeon of all people we need to know-"

"No you don't Seungcheol! You seriously don't!" The entire room went quiet and Seungcheol stood still with his mouth agape and his eyebrows knitted together. Jeonghan had a surprised smirk on his face as he watched the two and Joshua stood ready to break anything up if needed. When you have two egotistical strong men in an argument there is no way it is going to end well. 

"You need to stop acting like I owe you you every little bit of information in my life at all times. And by the way, Jiyeon's or my life is seriously none of your business, same goes for you Soonyoung. We are co-workers at the end of the day before we are friends." He was seriously about to yell out that his relationship with Jiyeon only started 8 hours ago yet his mind went back to what the two had talked about last night. She wanted to wait to reveal stuff and even though Mingyu's egotistical-self wanted to win that stupid argument more than he already had, he had given her his word, he couldn't bring himself to break that.

Mingyu angrily stood from his spot and had started making his way towards the door before turning back around. "I swear if you air this out to the rest of the members I will seriously never talk to you again." Sure the argument was a bit exaggerated, but Mingyu couldn't see the rationality in Seungcheol's statement when he literally hid the fact he had a girlfriend for an ENTIRE YEAR back in 2018. How come he could do it but Mingyu couldn't?

The four men were left in the practice room to process everything. Joshua and Jeonghan were there mainly to do some damage and rationality control so Mingyu's outburst wasn't exactly anything they were worried about. They were more concerned about the bond between their members. 

Arguments in Seventeen had always been barely resolved and on the edge of a much worse resolution. This time Mingyu was deadass, they could either make up in an hour or not talk for months, who knows how it's going to end this time.

 This time Mingyu was deadass, they could either make up in an hour or not talk for months, who knows how it's going to end this time