𝙭𝙭𝙭𝙫𝙞.

( 3𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘱𝘰𝘷 )

( 3𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘱𝘰𝘷 )

"My baby!" Jiyeon immediately rushed past Kyungmin and made her way to her puppy who had been playing with one of his toys. Soonyoung only stood in the doorway as he watched his best friend be her pet-mom self, a smirk on his face.

"Wow okay I see how it is" The tiger look alike chuckled at his friend's comment before eventually letting himself in and making himself at home.

The three of them were finally back together in their hangout spot after so long and yet it still felt so natural. Memories of the days when they would just sit in Kyungmin's apartment and talk about random shit after a long day flooded their minds almost simultaneously. Kyungmin finally broke the silence as he made his way to the living room where the rest of the trio sat.

"Welcome back" Smiles found a place on all three of their faces even bringing the puppy who rested in Jiyeon's lap to bark.

A sigh escaped Soonyoung's lips as he leaned into the couch even further before bouncing back up on his feet. "Let's get going already!" the other two let out light chuckles at Soonyoung. He'd made a valid point though, as much as Kyungmin or Jiyeon didn't want to admit it, they were lowkey excited to hangout after so long.

"Okay okay calm it hamster. Hey Kyungmin, do you have Kiko's stuff?" The girl asked, picking up the puppy in right arm and her handbag in her left.

Before she knew it Kyungmin had returned in front of her with a huge bag full of dog toys and food along with a dog-safe soccer ball in the crevice of his left arm. "Thanks Kyung."

"Anytime. I'm glad you found someone who makes you feel comfortable over there." The three of them had now exited the apartment and were on their way to the parking garage.

Soonyoung's eyebrow rose. "Wait what do you mean? Were you not comfortable at HYBE J?"

"I mean you know how I am in new spaces, plus it's not like we could have had sleepovers every night or something." She said, swinging her free arm around the boys shoulder. "I guess so."

"Okay, who's car?" The three pairs of eyes glanced back and forth between the three cars in front of them, one being Jiyeon's and two being Kyungmin's. Sometimes Jiyeon and Soonyoung genuinely forgot how rich Kyungmin actually was. Sure Seventeen was more popular than Kyungmin's group, but luckily for Kyungmin he was a trust-fund kid through and through. That was really the only reason he had a porsche and corvette at the age of 25 along with a literal high-rise penthouse.

"Hm. . .how about yours J? Don't you have to drop off Kiko anyways? Plus, the tesla is a little more inconspicuous." Kyungmin shyly rubbed his neck as his two friends laughed before nodding in agreement.

"Alright then, off we go!"

. . .

"You know, i don't think I've ever met Mingyu in person"