𝙭𝙫.

"Man it's been so boring without you

"Man it's been so boring without you." We had finally reached Kyungmin's penthouse/my second home and we began or 32nd conversation as we walked inside.

"I know right." I rolled my eyes as he pretend to sympathize with me. Normally I would've even nudged him on the shoulder but he was also carrying a bag of snacks he bought me and if any of the chips got dropped or stepped on, I would start sobbing right then sand there no doubt.

Luckily enough since I had taken the entirety of the day off and Kyungmin had the day off as well, we could just binge some shows in his nice-ass house. Honestly like the guy's house was absolutely gorgeous and over the years I found myself waltzing right in whenever I felt bored. He had a literal movie theater room along with a pool, 2 fully stocked fridges, 2 pantries that always had snacks, and more. Literally a dream home.

I flopped myself on the couch as if I was the one who was jet-lagged or something and immediately whipped out my phone. "Come here pooks I need to post a story" I said as I waved Kyungmin over from where he was taking off his jacket near the kitchen.

And no it wasn't like I was going to post Kyungmin's face directly since I would literally be murdered by his company especially because they already didn't like me hanging out with him. To be fair though I did see their side of things to an extent. I was already avidly hanging out with Soonyoung, an idol, and so hanging out with Kyungmin who was also an idol could cause some controversy if I was ever seen with either of them. That is also why I was a bit weary of becoming close with Mingyu as well, but who knows I mean my friendships with the other idiots are going well so?

He groggily made his way towards the couch and I had expected him to sit down next to me but instead he starfish jumped right on top of which literally cut off my fucking circulation.

"OW BITCH GET OFF!" I yelled even though I knew I had no chance at all so eventually after about 10 seconds of trying to fling Kyungmin off the couch I just gave up and decided to turn on the tv. Just like his house, the guy's tv was big as fuck so it was the best place to stream my favorite media.

"What show are you putting on?" Suddenly I heard Kyungmin speak which was half-muffled since his face was literally buried into the back of my fucking head. He didn't even seem to make any efforts to move an inch of his body.

"Barbie life in the dreamhouse the fuck else would I watch?" A groan suddenly escaped Kyungmin as I cackled and pressed episode one. Soon enough the theme song sounded through the penthouse and a day full of streaming ensued.

The last episode had come to an end which had surprisingly only take me about 2 hours to finish but all of a sudden I realized that I had never posted. And no, it wasn't like I was a celebrity who needed to post all the fucking time, but it was just something I liked to do often especially since I had gained myself a few thousand followers unintentionally. At first I had just created a tiktok and instagram account for funzies but eventually I had gained a pretty decent amount of followers which included Soonyoung and Kyungmin's secret accounts. They both had their own accounts which the public knew nothing about so we would interact on there whether it was them liking my posts or commenting.

I turned around to ask Kyungmin to pose but instead found him fast asleep. A chuckle immediately left my mouth as I stared at the idiot and eventually snapped a photo after throwing a blanket on him.

"Thank you~" I said as I posted the story and made my way to his guest room. There was no way in hell I was heading home tonight if I even had my own room here with a few clothing items and makeup products. Like please I'm not a psycho.

𝗷𝗶𝘆𝗲𝗼𝗻'𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆