𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙞.

( 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘺𝘶'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷 )

( 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘺𝘶'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷 )

The ringing of my phone jolted me from my trance and I felt as if someone had been controlling me. Some part of me contemplated why I had this reaction to something I shouldn't yet the other part denied the answer. Why the fuck else would I become paralyzed and shit over the fact Jiyeon was in a relationship? It was so baffling to me that I only turned off my phone and stared at the wall immediately after seeing the article even ignoring the thousands of notifications most likely coming from that cursed-ass groupchat.

I picked up the phone with my hand almost refusing to take my eyes directly off of the place I had been looking towards. The weirdness of this all refused me the allowance to even look at the contact name as I placed the phone next to my ear and before I had a chance to mutter a hello, a familiar voice came through the line.

"Mingyu?" My whole world had stopped.

I forced myself to get over my confusion and quickly replied. "Jiyeon? Why are you calling me?"

There was a bit of shuffling before she answered. "Vernon said you were kind of just staring at the wall is everything alright?" Of fucking course.

"Yeah yeah i'm great but uh. . .I didn't know you were dating Kyungmin." DAMN IT MINGYU. As more seconds went on I continued cursing myself for being so bold and not thinking before I spoke. Maybe I should really take Minghao up on his rationality and meditation classes.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD IM NOT DATING HIM"

"oh that's gre- WAIT WHAT." I had suddenly paused myself yet again for like the 10th time in the past hour and stared at the phone as if it had just slapped me or something.

"I said I'm not dating him gyu. I just posted a photo on my story denying it and there's already a few articles out about it I think." She chuckled a bit and although it was weirdly enough music to my ears I still felt a bit embarrassed and "oh" was all I could say as awkward silence took up the environment.

"Are you uh free today?" Her random question had taken me by surprise although I managed to give a muttered response.

"O-oh um yeah-yeah I'm free" OH MY GOD I SOUND LIKE AN IDIOT.

"Great! Do you mind helping me unpack at my apartment? The boxes delivered there this morning and I probably shouldn't be seen out with Kyungmin as he's instructed me plus Soonyoung has performance unit stuff I heard so. . ."

I managed to let out a chuckle "I'll be there Jiyeon. I mean I literally am like 20 steps away from there so it's no problem."

"Thank you so much! I'll see you at noon?" I smiled although she had no way of seeing it

"See you at noon."

I had felt so much more relieved than I did a few minutes ago and with a new found motivation for getting up and being productive I made my way to the shower.

Even though all I was doing was just helping Jiyeon unpack some boxes I couldn't help but over-analyze how I look. And I actually grew to hate that fact the longer I took to style my hair and pick an outfit yet I simply couldn't be stopped.

𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺

𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘱𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 !

𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘱𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 !
. .

. .

𝙢𝙞𝙣9𝙮𝙪_𝙠 good morning ☀️
Liked by 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚 and 3,038,238 others

𝙢𝙞𝙣9𝙮𝙪_𝙠 good morning ☀️Liked by 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚 and 3,038,238 others