𝙭𝙭.

"Bro and you know so I told her to like fuck off because I wasn't tryna get turnt right before my flight"

"yeah for sure man"

"So then she like didn't take the hint and started biting her lip like what the fuck"

"oh my god that's so cringey"

"RIGHT?"

"Well then what did you do after though?"

"Okay listen we were both wasted and so we like kinda sorta made out but like yolo."

"That is so real honestly like I would too"

"Exactly!"

"anyways that shit was crazy but we're actually here already J" As soon as Kyungmin had said that I looked out of the window and soon enough we had made it back to my small apartment complex. Honestly some part of me was pretty emotional about the fact I had to move out. . .tomorrow!?

"HOLY SHIT" Kyungmin quickly looked to me with worry and surprise etched on his face as he lunged forward just in case I had actually gotten hurt or something.

"What what!? Are you okay!?" I only slumped back into the car seat and groaned loudly as I covered my face with my hands. I honestly think I have a problem with complaining about everything but as Kyungmin always says: yolo.

"Ugh I forgot my move-in day was tomorrow" Although it took a few moments for Kyungmin to process what I had said he finally seemed to get it. "Oh you need to move in to the HYBE stylist dorms right?" I nodded slowly with a face of dread.

"Kyungmin" My body turned to him who was parking in the parking lot under the complex since he normally walked me to my door. Not something I had ever asked him to do but with the way the world is these days in his words he'd rather be safe than sorry.

"Yeah?" He replied, backing into a parking spot.

"Can I just crash at your place every night? I dunno I would just rather crash at your's and head to the apartment to pretend to grab my equipment every morning." Kyungmin looked at me softly as he smiled.

I know some part of him knew that I didn't want to admit to my struggle with new environments but he still smiled reassuringly as he looked at me. "Of course J. Plus I can take care of Kiko while you go to work until I'm off my hiatus." A large smile grew across my face.

"Thanks Min, seriously." I said as I went to open the door yet continued to look at him. Our sibling bond was something that had held us together for years and it would continue to. We would simply do anything for each other that's just how it is.

"Anytime."

The weather was a multitude of warm and cold; the perfect fall weather. I pulled my hood over my head to keep my hair from blowing in my face so violently and Kyungmin who walked beside me did the same. The company had told him to grow out his hair for S.O.S's upcoming comeback and although he loved the style on himself it had grown to become a little burdening during windy weather.

I abruptly stopped as we reached the door of the building and turned to Kyungmin who looked confused. "what's up?"

"BRO IM JUST SO HAPPY YOU'RE BACK" I suddenly threw him into a large hug which he most definitely reciprocated. Even though I had Soonyoung while Kyungmin was away it still wasn't the same without him there and I guess the ambience of the fall weather had made me emotional all of the sudden.

"IM HAPPY TOO" At this point we were just jumping up and down with a hug until I finally broke it and we stood there with smiles on our faces as we faced silence for a few seconds.

"So how about a disney movie re-run with wine and popcorn?"

"YES A MILLION TIMES YES J"

𝘈 / 𝘕 !
I'm so sorry for the short chapter but I really just wanted to put something out since I have been away because of school :(

𝘈 / 𝘕 !I'm so sorry for the short chapter but I really just wanted to put something out since I have been away because of school :(