𝙭𝙫𝙞𝙞.

"WAKE UP BITCH!" The comfort of the bed was refusing to allow me full consciousness as I turned around only to get slapped by a pillow

"STOP IT KYUNG!" I yelled assuming that the man who owned the home I was in was the culprit yet the giggle that escaped the individual sounded quite the polar opposite of Kyungmin.

I rapidly turned around and was met with the face of a man I was all too familiar with.

"Bro why are you here?" I sat up as the boy continued to laugh in my face. His pajama-like outfit told me that he'd run here almost immediately after waking up, much to my confusion.

"Well obviously I missed Kyungmin oh so very much and so I came here!" His eyes went to 10:10 as he flopped himself on the bed I was lying in. I totally get him though because I don't know where Kyungmin buys these mattresses and sheets but they have got to be from heaven or something.

"Ooo I'm just waiting for that scandal to come up~. 'Hoshi of Seventeen lays on the same bed as female staff member!?' I want my compensation at the very least Soonsoon." I teased before I was playfully slapped by Soonyoung who had buried his face in the blankets that surrounded me like a barrier. So what did I do? Of course, I took a fucking picture. He honestly looked so stupid that I knew I could add this to my blackmail list. He has NOTHING on me.

All of a sudden the door was thrown open and before I knew it Kyungmin had completely body-slammed both Soonyoung and me and now laid comfortably on top of us. At this point, we both just decided to let him be because we knew that no matter what we did, he would always win.

"Hey, J, want me to drive you to HYBE?" Soonyoung asked as he took a bite of toast. Even though Kyungmin had a house full of food he couldn't cook for shit so his take on breakfast was literally just toast and some wine. Wine in the morning was a stupid idea but we're stupid so it kind of checks out.

Kyungmin suddenly dropped the plate he was holding and looked at Soonyoung as did I. The poor '96 liner proved to be so fucking dense sometimes.

"Do you seriously want a scandal you little shit?" I took another sip of wine as I weirdly stared at him.

"Wait why would I get a scandal?" The fact he looked genuinely so innocent and confused made me want to physically facepalm. Clearly, Kyugmin felt the same seeing as he went to nag Soonyoung next, leaning himself on the counter.

"Wow, you are actually so stupid."

Trying to calm the storm of sulk that was soon to come, my mind retracted to the boy's initial request. "Anyways! I'm fine Soonyoung I'll just steal Kyungmin's Tesla." The idol to my left dropped his jaw in momentary surprise.

"Since when are you stealing my Tesla?" Kyungmin teasingly questioned through a smirk as he took his last bite of toast.

I stood up and snatched the keys off the counter. "Since now!" And with a smile, I had left the absolute mansion that is Kyungmin's house. Based on my schedule which was on par with his, I knew that Soonyoung didn't have shit to do today so part of me despised the fact that little kid could bask in the delight of that heavenly abode and I had to work my ass off.

As I walked my way to the car garage I whipped out the keys to the Tesl, electronically unlocking it before I actually got to the car. Kyungmin had two cars and I stayed over so much back in the day that I even installed the Tesla app on my phone. And no, it wasn't like I was a gold-digger or anything but the two of us have been friends since we were both insanely struggling in life and so he wanted to give back to me for essentially sticking by his side through it all. Plus, if I refused his gifts of gratitude he would 100% kick my ass. Trust me, it's happened before.

Quickly, I snapped a cute picture since I hadn't posted in a while and headed on my way to HYBE.

𝗷𝗶𝘆𝗲𝗼𝗻'𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺

𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘱𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 !
. .

. .

𝙮𝙚𝙤𝙣.𝙮𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙟𝙞 Good morning whores
Liked by 𝙠𝙬𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙚.𝙨 and 10,829 others

Comments ::

𝙠𝙬𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙚.𝙨  first u steal a car and then my heart?
↳𝙮𝙚𝙤𝙣.𝙮𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙟𝙞  I BORROWED THE CAR BITCH but ilyt
↳𝙠.𝙢𝙞𝙣_𝙢𝙞𝙣 alr sure bud

View 810 other comments

𝘈 / 𝘕 !

So the chapters from now on will be a little bit shorter but hopefully this should allow me to publish chapters quicker than 3 times a week like I explained in the last chapter.