𝙭𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙞𝙞.

( 𝘫𝘪𝘺𝘦𝘰𝘯'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷 )

( 𝘫𝘪𝘺𝘦𝘰𝘯'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷 )

"JIYEON-NIEEE!" Soonyoung crushed my body with his infamous bear hug the moment he opened the door.

Both Mingyu and I knew that if we were going to talk with his members we better get it over with as soon as possible or else procrastination would hold us captive and soon enough months would go by and without discussion.

Despite my hesitance in the situation that was about to unfold I still hugged the poor kid back. I'm glad he was back to normal and everything had been settled quickly between us seeing as Soonyoung is infamous for holding grudges for like the longest time ever; thankfully that wasn't the case this time.

"Oh hey Mingyu" I could practically feel Soon's mood depleting although I decided not to pry about it. If he wanted to sulk then goodness gracious shall no one stop him.

Mingyu gave his co-member a wave. "Hey hyung, could we come in? We need to talk to you guys" Soonyoung looked between the two of us and after a moment gave us a curt nod as he stepped aside to let us in. I completely forgot I'd never even visited his dorm before but if my staff apartment looked that luxurious Seventeen's might as well be a fucking castle.

Yup. Definitely a castle.

The moment we walked in I had started to admire the architecture and stylistic depictions used in decorating the apartment until I heard Soonyoung's ear piercing yell.

"GUYS GROUP MEETING" I would have expected the members to take a long time getting to the living area but to my surprise I suddenly heard a whole heard of feet galloping against the hardwood floor. And soon enough members started emerging from the staircase, a few form the hallways, and a few from behind doors I hadn't even noticed were there.

All of them met us almost in sync with the exact same confused expressions on their face. "What's going on Hosh, normally I'm the one calling group meetings?" Seungcheol's chuckle was laced with confusion as he waltzed up to the performance unit leader.

"I dunno, ask them." With his gesture to the two of us Seungcheol's gaze finally met mine, luckily enough it softened. I would say that we were on pretty good terms especially after the whole misunderstanding so I was intentionally hoping this would go well.

The last to come from the hallways was Jihoon who appeared to have just woken up and with that the entirety of Seventeen had settled on the couch as Mingyu and I stood in front of them. With the way they sat one could totally assume they had a seating chart or some shit and honestly I wouldn't be surprised if they did.

A few of the members smiled at me (more specifically Jeonghan and Joshua who sent glances at each other and us, giggling about something—who knows what) while some just had their eyebrows raised in confusion.

I tilted my head to look over at the twins and found them wiggling their eyebrows.

"Okay um so I guess you guys saw the articles" Mingyu clasped his hands together as the members nodded at his statement.