𝙭𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙭.

Christmas shopping was literal hell for Jiyeon

Christmas shopping was literal hell for Jiyeon. It seemed that no matter how creative she could be when it came to work or coming up with ideas for problem-solving, the moment gift-giving comes into play she suddenly becomes void of thought. Luckily for her though, everyone she needed to buy gifts for would never shut up about what they wanted since the beginning of November so most of the gift ideas were simply handed to her. The only people she had to really worry about were Soonyoung, Kyungmin, and of course Mingyu. 

Soonyoung's gift was the first to be figured out seeing as he was overall a very one dimensional person hobby-wise so she knew that anything tiger themed or something handmade by her would suffice. He was one of the few that genuinely appreciated something handmade. And of course being the clothing expert Jiyeon was, it wasn't too hard making the kid a few custom items that would suit his taste along with a couple of (expensive) name brand items she was able to snag from a few connections. Yes the gift was probably worth more than she could fucking believe she spent, but knowing Soonyoung, he wouldn't back down from the gift-giving war so easily. Jiyeon was required to step her game up.

Kyungmin was a little bit harder because he quite literally had EVERYTHING. If she couldn't get him something new, might as well take him somewhere new. Even though he was in an idol group, he was particularly into concerts and the feel of festivals. So, after taking up a few extra projects at work, she was able to buy two tickets for one of the largest music festivals held in South Korea  occurring in the coming year. One was for him and another for whoever he would choose. In fact, Jiyeon was kind of mad she went though all of the trouble of getting his company's approval for Kyungmin to take 3 days off but it's whatever, she knew his rich-ass would get her something extraordinary anyways. 

And then there was Mingyu. If Jiyeon was being honest she had absolutely no idea what to get him. It wasn't like she didn't know him well enough but instead she felt as if all of her ideas wouldn't be nearly enough for him. This mentality is exactly what led the girl to put on her sweatpants and tie her tangled-ass hair to begin wrapping her 25+ gifts she'd gotten him after practically buying everything she saw. They ranged from smaller, more inexpensive essentials, all the way to high-end/name-brand items that her boyfriend wouldn't stop hinting at. And no, it wasn't like Jiyeon was as rich as Kyungmin but after starting to work at the age of 16 and then very quickly making her way in the fashion/styling industry, the payment was more than amazing at her age of 26. She was making money in the hundred-thousands and even after leaving her previous job the wage was still enough to allow the girl to continue her more than comfortable life-style. 

The girl let out a large sigh of happiness as she placed the bow on the final present she had to wrap. All of the aesthetically-wrapped gifts laid under her tree she'd bought only a few days ago but of course with room for Mingyu's. At this point Mingyu was practically living with Jiyeon,  drawers full of his clothes and all. This was heaven a majority of the time but when it came to doing anything secretive (wrapping presents), it was a tricky situation.