𝙭𝙭𝙞.

A high-pitched scream had rudely awoken my from my beauty sleep which I soon realized had come from Kyungmin

A high-pitched scream had rudely awoken my from my beauty sleep which I soon realized had come from Kyungmin. His hands was gripping onto his phone and his jaw was dropped. "JIYEON YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS" He seemed to not understand the fact that I had literally just opened my eyes but regardless he shoved his bright phone screen into my face.

It took me a moment but as soon as I read the title of the article shown on the screen I was silent for a moment before hysterically laughing. "BRO THIS FEELS LIKE A FUCKING KDRAMA GOODBYE" My stomach had hurt from laughing so much so that tears had started brimming my eyes yet the giggles wouldn't stop.

"J" I suddenly snapped myself out of it and whipped my head to see Kyungmin in the same spot from when I had woken up, staring at me completely unamused. As if I was recovering from memory loss the fact that Hyunjae was an idol had completely ruined the silly goofy haha-ness of this whole situation.

Maybe the humor in this whole fanfiction-like event would have to be put on hold.

Kyungmin ran a hand through his hair before snatching a pillow off my couch and screaming into it. I seriously need to thank whoever invented pillows because if not for them my ears would be falling off right now.

"Wait Min don't you got a legal team for this shit?"

"UGH YOU ARE SO STUPID"

"Wow thanks"

Kyungmin slumped himself in the vacant couch area next to me yet continued to star into nothingness so of course I joined him in that activity cause why not?

"There's never a guarantee how the public will react to the fact I'm quote on quote in a relationship even though all I did was hug you. Not to mention whether people will speculate the company's denial." Honestly that was the most eloquently I've ever heard him talk before but then I suddenly got an idea and turned towards Kyungmin.

"Wait. I mean they included my instagram in the article why don't I just post something saying we're friends?"

"Oh please my company would kill me." Oh my god I have never felt so smart. "Exactly, YOUR company, not mine.  They can't stop me." All of a sudden a wide smile grew across Kyungmin's face and I could see now why fans called him a golden retriever dupe.

"AH YOU'RE SO SMART" He said as he forced me to stand up just so he could jump up and down with me, nothing new.

"I know, I know. Now let me post the fucking story bitch." As soon as I said that he stopped jumping and eloquently sat himself down on the couch. "Thank you sire. Now hold up I'm about to save your career."

𝗷𝗶𝘆𝗲𝗼𝗻'𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆