𝙫𝙞𝙞𝙞.

( 𝘫𝘪𝘺𝘦𝘰𝘯'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷 )

( 𝘫𝘪𝘺𝘦𝘰𝘯'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷 )

The car ride was silent, not a comfortable silence either.

"So uh. . .where do you want me to take you like exactly?" Mingyu finally broke the silence and it caught me off guard as I jumped a bit in my seat.

"Sorry" he said and it confused me yet I didn't have the heart to argue.

"It's okay. And uh. . .you know that park about 30 minutes away from HYBE with the picnic area and construction site?" His head snapped towards me when the words left my mouth and a look of confusion was painted on his face. He immediately pulled over and I was thankful he did so because if he had been in shock and on the road any longer we would have definitely crashed into a light pole and my last moments would be in tension with Mingyu.

Yet, some part of me was annoyed because this was making the excruciating drive much longer than it needed to be.

"That park!? Are you kidding me that's where like I dunno people do drugs and stuff and you wanna go there!?" I was surprised at his mini (and stupid) outburst though I know I shouldn't be. He agreed to take me to Seoul out of nowhere in the middle of dinner and now I was asking him to take me to one of the most dangerous areas in the city. It made no sense but I wasn't really in the mood to process that.

"Uh yeah?"

"Why the fuck- wait don't tell me you're into drug dealing. . .I knew it!" My first instinct was to nudge him harshly.

"Are you for real, Kim!? No I don't fucking do drugs! My brother told me to meet him there since it's the most safe place in that area and closest to our house" I decided not to look at him any longer for my own embarrassment. I know I shouldn't be ashamed to have come from a dangerous, crime-ridden, and poor area but some part of me was. It's something I'm trying to work on nowadays. Surprisingly though, Mingyu didn't look disgusted or anything, instead he just looked. . .normal.

"I thought Hosh hyung said you lived like 5 minutes from HYBE? Oh and aren't you moving into the dorms soon? Oh and I didn't know you had a brother" I honestly did not know what to say to his countless questions so I simply judged him which clearly must have made him have some sort of realization.

"Sorry" He said as he rubbed his nape, now finally starting up the car again and making it back on the road.

In the silence I had a moment to admire how nice his car was. Oh he was old money kinda of rich the way it just hit me that we were in a fucking hundred-thousand-dollar sports car--a PORSCHE might I add.

We suddenly hit a speed bump which brought me out of my little daze and I sighed before actually deciding to answer Mingyu. I literally couldn't handle the silence anymore, it was depressing.