𝙭𝙫𝙞𝙞𝙞.

At this point getting to my office had become so much easier now that I knew my way around the humongous building so much so that today I was walking with my headphones on feeling much more comfortable than I would on my first day

Turning the corner the figure of Seventeen's leader who seemed to be grabbing a drink from a vending machine caught my eye. Since we were pretty mutual I only intended to walk past but instead I saw his arm wave me over. I mean I was fucking confused but if Choi Seungcheol was waving to me asking me to come over to him then hell yeah I would jog over.

"Hey, Jiyeon, have you seen Soonyoung?" Oh yeah one of his members was missing huh?

"yeah I had breakfast with the kid at Kyungmin's." As soon as I said that he immediately groaned in frustration and rubbed his temples.

"Wait but he said you guys didn't have any events today?" I asked curiously as I leaned against the same vending machine Seungcheol was leaning against. He suddenly turned to me with confusion etched on his face as he took a moment to think to himself. "We literally have practice in 15 minutes though?" I fucking knew it.

I could never trust Soonyoung yet the one I time I decided to he pulls this shit. Some part of me wanted to believe he had genuinely forgotten about it  but the other part had a feeling the mischievous kid most definitely was aware and chose to take a risk. It was probably the second option or maybe even a mixture of the both. He was too unpredictable to say anything was for sure.

Thinking on my feet I rapidly whipped out my phone and aggressively scrolled through my contact list. "What are you doing?" Seungcheol had suddenly stopped stressing and looked at me weirdly. "Calling Kyungmin to drive Soonyoung's forgetful-ass here. I might have stolen the tesla but he still has his porsche left." And before the confused man had time to question me the line had suddenly picked up and I brought my phone to my ear.

"Hello?" Kyungmin said through the phone and I took a deep breath before speaking.

"Im going to need you to speed Soonyoung's-ass to HYBE RIGHT NOW." Seungcheol smirked as he watched me in amusement.

"Wait why?"

"The dumbass forgot he had practice." Clearly Kyungmin was starting to get my annoyance as he did one of his loud groans of frustration resembling Seungcheol's. It was silent for another 10 seconds before Kyungmin spoke again. "We're on our way." Then the line cut.

I turned to Seungcheol fully and gave him a  smile which he reciprocated. "They're on their way captain." I said through a playful salute and with a salute from him as well I was now back on track. To be fair I had no real hours I needed to be in the office since the work environment/rules were more 'what maters is that the work is done well not the hours you spend in the office' so the cafeteria seemed to really be calling my name.

Soonyoung had once ranted for a whole hour on how good their iced tea and sandwiches were which was something that really seemed to be enticing especially because I basically had no breakfast due to Kyungmin's shitty toast.

Making my way to find a seat I mobile-ordered my food and just sat in the corner of the eating area. Honestly HYBE was just so peaceful sometimes that I wondered how idols could resist from just taking a moment to chill and do nothing. But of course our jobs were so incredibly different because we as people were so incredibly different. I wouldn't be able to last a day in their shoes and vice versa, that's just how it is.

As I sipped on my peach black tea suddenly whispers erupted in the cafeteria and the peaceful environment seemed to not be so peaceful anymore. And yes, whispers normally were quiet but when you have 50+ people in a rather small place (loudly) whispering at the same time it can get pretty loud.

My head discreetly searched for what everyone seemed to be gossiping about until I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around only to be met with the smiling face of Kyungmin.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE" I said and even though the food was absolutely bomb I grabbed my bag and dragged Kyungmin all the way to a more secluded hallway.

He seemed completely flabbergasted as I checked around for the 10th time just to be sure no one was following us. "Are you crazy!?" His head tilted in confusion and I felt like I was dealing with another Soonyoung.

"Kyungmin your literally a famous-as-fuck-idol from another company which gets people talking and not only that but you interact nicely with me--a female! People are fucking crazy nowadays you as an idol should know that." As I finished speaking I suddenly realized I had come off more harsh as I had intended to so I quickly went to fix myself and Kyungmin's growing pout.

"BUT thank you for making time to visit me." I internally smiled as I saw Kyungmin's face brighten. Although, something was still off about him and I could tell that something was still bothering him.

He looked up at me with a cuter pout than the last one "Ji. . .could I maybe. . .hang out with you today?" There it is. I was initially going to politely reject him but remembering I had technically finished all of my work for the week early, it wouldn't hurt to hang out with the guy. Sure it was annoying that I literally came here for nothing but if Soonyoung couldn't join me, then Kyungmin was the perfect candidate.

"You know what? I actually have a task I've been meaning to complete."